pass out hits/superchargers

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sodomizedjello, Jul 27, 2006.

1. i was trippin pretty hard on some awesome shrooms at my boy's house last night. tracers, colors everywhere, limbs vibrating, i was jus having an amazing time. anyway, he busted out the 420 bong and filled the bowl with passion flower (good smoke) mixed with weed. he told me to crouch down and hypervenilate. as i did, he filled up 420's chamber with thick smoke. he then told me to clear 420 as i stood up and hold it in for as long as possible.

oh. my. fucking. god.

all of the sudden, every good feeling i've ever experienced in my life...i was experiencing all over again right then simultaneously. it was quite possibly the most incredible feeling i've ever felt in my life. when i finally opened my eyes again i was no longer in a standing position... i was sitting on my boy's futon with my head rolling around in circles. my boy was staring at me laughing. it took me a minute to grasp what just happened to me. i didn't immediately recall the pass out hit, i had no idea why i had just felt that way. i was tripping hard by then. i had a tingly feeling crawling all over my skin, the painting of elephants on the wall directly opposite from me was shifting all around. i was in shock almost. just bewildered. finally i came to terms with the whole mindorgasm that i'd jus had, i realized that it happened because i did a pass out hit, and i slowly landed back on planet earth. sat up, hit the bong a few more times.
    ...then i got fucked really hard :D

alrighty hey that's my story see you guys later :cool: :wave:

2. Sounds like what happened to me today when I hit my chin on the faucet while blacking out shortly after a headrush.