Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pass my drug test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by forever_young1895, Sep 12, 2013.

1. So I have a drug test tomorrow morning at 11am. I went out to a local smoke shop and bought a detox drink called Ultimate Gold: Maximum Strength. It says on the back of the bottle to avoid any toxins for 24-36 hours, but this morning I smoked right when I woke up. Does this drink actually work, and other than drinking mad amounts of water and cranberry juice and the detox drink is there anything else I can do that will make me pass this test tomorrow?

2. I've never done detox but I have passed dozens of drug tests with vitamin b-12, creatine, and drinking lots of water.  You drink a lot of water like the night before and the morning leading up to the test, then take about 4-6 capsules of B-12 and the dosage on the bottle of creatine.  works like a charm. just dont give them your first piss in the morning.

3. Im gonna have to go with the person above me^^^. Try pickle juice too and yeah make sure you take a couple pisses before you go drop so their not gonna get a fresh amout of thc lol

4. I've always been skeptical about Detox drinks and pills. I've always just substituted my urine for clean urine.

• Creative Creative x 1
  5. I'll look for the publication that the DEA released regarding using Lasix. The main point being their concern of people taking 80mg and consuming large amounts of water along with B complex supplements. Their research suggested that the above would flush most systems of metabolites (primarily THC or it's metabolite carboxy) from your urine. If you try the above, make sure you pee at least two times before the test

6. Seen alot of people fail using detox drinks. Wasn't smart to smoke this morning. I give drug test. Lots of times they just don't work and you fail or you become so diluted doing all the other stuff you fail the test.

7. DO NOT DRINK CREATINE! It’s sole purpose is to retain and absorb more water in muscle tissue. You can dilute a piss test all you want, but those precursors will still show up. You need a whizzer or someone’s help within 24hrs of ingestion. Depending how strick they are will make all the difference. I was an athelete so they would double test us if Salt levels came back too low indicating over consumption or flushinf of the system. But most jobs don’t wanna pay the extra money

8. OP is 5 years old.

9. So are the tests they used back then. Bro I failed a test simply Bc I was what they quoted “over hydrated” but like I mentioned. They’re way more strict with weigh ins than job interviews haha... we do blood and urine