Pass Home Drug Tests.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by fiend dude7, Sep 6, 2011.

1. I found a really good method to pass those cheap riteaid drug tests that your parents will purchase to make sure you're staying off "drugs". This one seems a lot harder than it really is. I'm new to the site, and i have no clue if this method has already been stated.
    Tools Necessary:
    1. Any type of plastic baggy. ziplocs work the best
    2. water
    3. either a tiny bit of your yellow pee or yellow dye (preferably yellow dye, yet if your pee is yellow it adds a bit of smell, which is a good thing)
    4.piss test container.

Directions: Now before we start it all, this will only work if you can pull it off. First thing you need to do is fill the bag with water (how much fake pee you want to make). once you fill up the bag, seal it. If you are using yellow dye, now's the time to make the color of the water look like pee by adding the necessary amount of drops to the bag of water. Now take the bag and place it in your boxers next to your junk (it's sounds ridiculous, but it works.... tighter underwear is best). after about 15 minutes the bag will have warmed up to your body's natural temperature. Enter the bathroom and pour the contents of the bag into the testing container. If you haven't dyed it, now it's time to use your own natural source of dye, which is your own urine. If you add some of your pee into the solution be sure you swirl it up before giving it to your parents.
    PS. IF YOU SMOKED OR CONSUMED THC THE NIGHT BEFORE AND ARE CONSIDERING USING YOUR URINE TO COLOR THE WATER INSTEAD OF DYE, ONLY USE A VERY SMALL AMOUNT OF YOUR URINE, OR YOU MAY FAIL.
    Other than that, good luck. Thanks for viewing my thread :)

2. i might have a test tomorrow and be watched and ill be like just get one of the store ones and show them results lmao and if i pass i get off this shit

3. honestly I think parents/ the world care wayyyyyyyyyy too much. but yeah this method only works on store ones