Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pass home drug test with water and food colouring in bottle?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Adam ryder, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Im studying currently but live with my parents and they found out I blaze so now they are doing random tests. I've only had one and this wont be a common thing ( every few months if im positive) I failed the test because they give me no warning, as soon as I get home they will give me a cup to piss in so I have no time to detox or load up on water,vinegar,niacin or whatever else might or might not work so the only option I really have is to tamper the sample. on another post someone said to use 8 to 10 drops of bleach in the sample from an eye dropper, I tried this with 10 drops on a test I bought and I was still positive so I'm not sure.The test they got me tests for multiple drugs

Clicks 5-Drug Multitest 1 Panel - Clicks

So what if I just colour water yellow and put the water in a eyedropper or bottle and instead of pissing in the cup just put the yellow water in, this is a HOME DRUG TEST so if I just put water in and make it look like pee will the test be negative?

Thanks for any replies!

Stay amazing, keep blazing!

2. You'll definitely pass if you do that, but you'll also most likely get caught if your parents aren't completely oblivious. It won't have a potent smell like urine and it will be too much of a fake yellow to be urine.

• Like Like x 1
  3. The average person would know it ain't urine.

How can you tell me this plant is not good for me?

4. Gonna have to buy clean piss from a friend dude.

5. I'm imagining him walking around will a vial of piss 24/7 hahahahaha, that's fucking dedication

• Like Like x 1
  6. If you're 18 just tell them no and if you're an adult you'll put up with the consequences.