Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pass Drug Test With Bleach?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aperson1234567890, Dec 18, 2017.

1. Hello!

So I enjoy smoking once in awhile. I just turned 18 only a few months ago. My parents are completely against smoking. Ive never smoked in the house and occasionally I smoke with friends.

My issue is that they've been drug testing me. So I've had to completely stop. The good news is that it's not a lab test, in fact, it's a 10-panel urine test that my mother ordered off of Amazon haha

Whenever I do my drug test I just go to the bathroom (unattended mine you :p)

So this leaves me wondering, can I tamper with the sample by adding bleach to it? I also heard of salt.

Anyone have any experiences? Maybe some ideas?

Thanks!

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. #2 Joker1121, Dec 18, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
    Man up. Move out. Smoke cannabis after you become of age.
    This is an example of a rude, unhelpful post. It is my post and I am ashamed. I'd rather be a helpful person on the forum than a rude smart a**. Happy Holidays, folks!

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Don't know where you're from but 18 is legal age..

• Like Like x 2
  4. I give drug tests and seen people fail with bleach

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. This wasn't helpful. I apologize and hope you get through this OK.

• Like Like x 1
  6. You should be fine OP. as long as your parents are not Christian than I doubt they will do anything extreme if you show positive.

• Like Like x 1
  7. To answer the OP, bleach can fool one of those tests but it smells and it might still show a faint line anyway so it's not even worth it. I don't want to sound like a mom but one day your folks will be gone and there will be no more "I'm sorry" or "It's my decisions" anymore so go easy on em and enjoy learning them as fellow adults and not mommy and daddy.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Would the bleach really smell that strong? Cause i doubt they'd put their noses up to my piss haha

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. A faint line is a pass and does not indicate how clean or dirty an individual is. As long as the control line and the drug line are there it does not matter how light or dark it is. Even someone who has never smoked in their life can have a faint line on the test

• Like Like x 1
  10. Fuck man, at this point you might as well go with warm sink water and yellow food coloring.

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

11. That would be a bad idea. The control line wouldn't turn, therefore rendering the test useless and another test needed.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Haha, I know. That was meant to be a stupid idea.;)

jah!/*d$*:smoking: