Partys...

Discussion in 'General' started by KeepSmokinReefa, Feb 24, 2008.

1. Anybody else not care for partys.

Fuck that noise.

Im straight chillin at the crib, Gettin wasted with the fams, Maybe have a couple buddys over. Or be at my crib or the studio or something gettin wasted with a couple people and its all gravy.

But these people throwin partys 50+ deep and im jus straight. Fuck all that.

Too much bullshit i cant relax like that ima be wonderin when shit gon pop off.

Like in the hood block partys is dangerous shiet.

But in the hood we have partys more outside which is a lil better IMO.

But i jus aient into the whole scene, 9 outta 10 times catch me chillin solo or with my close peeps.

2. I completely agree with you. I don't like huge crowds, being around tons of people I don't know, drama and fighting that comes with parties, or throwing parties. I'd rather spend my day relaxing alone, with my boyfriend, or a small group of close friends. But I NEED my time alone or I'll explode. Yeah, I'm an introvert.

3. well im in college so i enjoy parties but i agree about to many people in one place isnt always good people always start fights of stupid shit and i am a pretty chill guy im there to drink beer smoke blunts and find bitches and but if some jackass is gonna step to me like hes the shit im not gonna just walk away ill prob punch his ass right in the face sober or not

4. I have only been to a few big parties... they were alright but the memories are with a few friends and some bud. Not that many people throw huge parties around here... It's all about the boys chillen smoking blunts.

5. yea big parties always end up in something bad happening in my town.

last one i went to i had this little coked out bitch get in my face, and i was just straight faded off tequila and weed wanting to chillax. it ended all bad

i hate having "parties" at my place too, im always worried about shit that having a good time isnt my real priority. i wouldnt reallly mind except people dont treat other one's houses as they should (their own). and im not a maid i like a clean house not a sticky ass floor and every nook and cranny turned into a beer can receptacle.

maybe like, once or twice a year i like going to large parties. you know the ones where you spend the first twenty minutes saying whats up cuz you know so many people. but i always cut out early im not one for crowds

6. Ahaha.

That's quote worthy right there.

+rep, for being newly framed in my signature.

7. parties are nothing but trouble, but when the homies wanna go, we go. two weeks ago we went to a party like 20 deep and my bro ended up shattering a Remy bottle on some fools face.. but I rather just kick it with my folks tho.

8. I don't mind a big party once in a while.... so long as it isn't at my place and I don't have to clean up

But the other 99% of the time, I'm down for chillin with a few good buds n chickas and just relaxin

9. Im not a big party guy. With a few friends, yeah, but not a bunch of their friends and their friends friends

10. yeh the energy of a big party is fun to ride with for abit then ima dip n chilll

cuz thats how i do yeyeee

11. seriously the most fun i've ever had at parties have been the small party/big get together type....where you know just about everyone, i love just partying with my best friends.

parties that are huge trip me out...people need to start leaving when i do because the last 3 parties ive gone to have gotten busted (end of the month and the po-po are bored) but i always left 10 - 15 mins before because the loud parties trip me out too bad and i cant just chill. so, moral of the story: if you go to a big party, make sure you smoke. ah screw that, if you go to a little party. make sure you smoke there too hahah

12. ignorant post. i will post after i read the rest of this thread.

13. alright this thread has become a....what's your view of a large party...type of thing. mine is this. if we roll with a few people who at least know a few peep there...hey, it's a great time. i'll chill wasted. talk to some unknown. people...even at the most lame of cheeseball college 'parties' are generally pretty chill. all it will make for is a bit of comedic convo. if they are hostile fucks....ya got some buds there to beat some ass. but it's not likely. people are cool. parties rock. i'm all about chillin and tokin with some buds but it's all good. clear that tube bitches!

14. Im not really a party guy id rather just chill with a few good friends. When I go to parties theres always a bunch of immature drunk people running around making tons of noise and it drives me nuts.I havent been to a party in a while.

15. whats wrong with yall.. free beer and mass girls, what could be better?

16. The police might get tipped off there is a party going on and even if the house is on private property I guarantee they will be waiting outside until people drive home wasted (Yes some people will eventually do it). Too many people can be a bad thing. You don't know who you are dealing with and can't always be yourself I have found. A big party every once in a while isn't so bad if I know the cops won't find out about it.

17. I prefer small parties to big ones.. I've always been like that. I prefer chilling out with a bunch of friends, smoking some fine ganj and drinking casual, listening to tunes that I actually like, catching up with folk and having a proper conversation, not having to worry about shit. Nvm I get pretty bad anxiety sometimes, I'm not sure what sets it off, sometimes I'll be fine sometimes I'll feel like the building is suffocating me and Ill have to escape to get some fresh air, so I generally avoid going to clubs/big parties where I know its gonna be clostrophobic (sp?) from all the people (weed helps tho, but not when I'm drinkin)

18. yeah a big party once in a while isnt bad but im usually just chillen at the house smokin with some homies.

19. At college, you have to accept the inevitable, and the inevitable is big parties.

They're not that great, but as a plus, there's usually a good horde of girls to talk to.

20. Word dude.

I personally love big partys, but I also love chillen in a small group with friends.

Big Partys are a blast, get to meet new people, tons of energy. Kegs! Music, Dancing, the occasional running in with the police. The whole nine yards.

But, thats why theres chocolate and vinalla