Party

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Engel Des Todes, Apr 19, 2009.

1. So i was literally JUST at a party and i was kicked out for puking in a shoe. Not SOMEBODYS shoe. Just a shoe. No one wore it in 2 years. But wut happens???? I'm told to sleep in a fucking tub. i say FUCK dat and now i'm here. Talking to you. my homies :) i can still smell the vomite in my nose.

2. hahahahaaahahahahaaha

3. Oh wow..

Should of just stuck to the coat pocket trick man.

4. That's why I don't drink, puking in a shoe isn't generally on my agenda.
    But more power to you man!
    :hello:

5. Shoe > floor. Seriously. Shoe goes in the garbage and no one has to go mopping up puke. Reguardless of you getting kicked out, you did the right thing (second only to the toilet of course).

6. I know! I thought I was doing them a favor :mad:

7. I hardly ever puke from drinkin since I only drink beer...hardly ever hard alcohol...

but when I do drink hard alcohol and puke, I would never have the accuracy to puke in a shoe, its usually me in my bathroom projectile vomiting like I'm going to die...

its not all that bad though, you get usto it after like the 4'th time of gettin sick from alcohol.. marijuana helps tremendously.. I can always drink more if I'm smokin along the way.

8. if they went to kick me out after puking in a shoe, i would have picked it up on my way out and just throw it as hard as possible at the biggest crowd of people surrounding the douche who told me to leave...

9. haha i puked this morning but i made it to the toilet. i had a bottle of jager and was takin shots of that shit in between beer pong games.

10. If you puked at my house in my shoe I would kick your ass out.

11. Not to call anyone out or start any problems considering im the new guy here... but the way I see it its bad form/a party foul to puke. If you cant handle your drink you dont belong at the party.

12. Yeah? Well that's just like, uh, your opinion man.

Interestingly, here in Germany it is a party foul not to puke. If you don't puke, you haven't induced massive amounts of alcohol, therefore you are not worthy of drinking anyway :p

13. LOL you just reminded me of my old German friend Ingo. Guy used to go around slapping everyone for no reason. Would always have some of the best herb and whatever else you wanted. Ahhh Good Times.

14. you're saying that if someone overdoes it and ends up puking they should leave? you sound like someone i wouldnt wanna drink with

15. Ingo sounds like my type a guy. Hahaha that mademe laugh. :smoking: +rep for Ingo.

16. Yeah or cut them off. Or at the very least step outside and feed the plants.

17. 12345

18. My friend would love it if I made it to a shoe. It's always on the floor from me :/

19. I puked at a party not long ago thank God it was out side. :eek: