Party

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bongsin, Nov 25, 2013.

1. #1 bongsin, Nov 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2013
    So me and a buddy got pretty smashed in the dorms, and went out to this party near our college. It was bumpin and they had a pretty large and full basement. I started smoking a bowl and talking to people i recognized. a few bowls and beers later and we were gone. my friend went over to sit on the floor to try and recover.

meanwhile a decent india indian chick started grinding on me and 20 minutes later i lead her upstairs to a room and got a bj, tits, and ate her out. i put on my condom and tried to stick it in but it just wouldnt fit in there. i suddenly had to puke and jumped off her naked and started puking in the corner.

i looked over and she was putting her shirt on quickly and leaving. i tried to make her stay but puking in between words haha. Also some dudes got in a pretty bad fight and broke a nose. pretty sick night but had a mean hangover this morning

2. hahahaha

coulda been worse

3. Reminds me of Superbad kinda

4. "puking in between words" LOL that made my day ahahaha

Sent from my LT26i using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Cock blocked by yourself? Harsh haha

6. fuk yeah nice job cuh 

7. got as much as you could...seems nice

tho i have my doubts of her attractiveness

8. #8 KushMastaFlex, Nov 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2013
    Man I love college, and i love drinking, i love women, man I love collegeeee.

9. A couple beers made you spew?

10. But you didnt smash doee. Sike na still sounded like a sweet ass night

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Should of just said 
    "Whoops, party foul." 
    And taken two more shots. 

12. yep thats college man. make it last brother.

13. She probably had some stanky ass pussy an maybe that why you puked? Anyways, seems like a right on time bro.

14. after 10 beers and a couple shots a few bowls you can end up with the spins

15. #15 himan235, Nov 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2013
    listen bro, you only suppose to hit bud and drink a few .....so the chicks are teh ones to get totally smashed  ;)

16. The guy gets it

17. smoking at parties just ends up making you more chill. When you want to be the life of the party and pick up chicks you just gotta get smashed. if you get higher than you are drunk youre just gonna stand around but if youre drunk as hell youll talk to every chick there

18. Loaded corona for those bishes bruh

19. I can smell the curry through my computer screen

20. Thats ops puke lol

I think we all have that special whore somewhere in our lives.