Party tonight.

Discussion in 'General' started by Walk it Off, Apr 19, 2009.

1. One of my friends 18th tonight in about 4 hours. I just smoked a bowl and popped some adderall.

Anyone doing anything fun tonight besides tokin up? :smoking:

2. Partying at a teachers house tonight, the last one a couple days ago was crazy, this one is gonna be huge.

3. Drinking my ass off. And doing something crazy I hope.

4. Eating some shrooms and then watching Thunder of Louisville, which is the largest annual firework show in North America or so they say...

5. Smokin' bud, hash, and listening to copious amounts of Punk Rock and Punk-influenced shit.

6. that sounds sick

7. It should be... Everyone uses Thunder as an excuse to get fucked up. There is like 500,000+ people down on both sides of the Ohio river partying. Its awesome, during the day there are air shows and then at night its fireworks going to music and whatnot...

8. I'm going to my first ever rave tonight! I'm so excited.

9. you will be so amazed

10. I want to go to a rave. But i never hear of any, Where are most of the raves at?

11. I'm just taking some percocets and chillin' tonight. I woke up with a horrible hangover this morning and threw up a few times so I can't wait to pop these pills. Hopefully, forget about the rough night I had (drinking a shitload, barely feeling anything then drinking some more and eventually blacking out...)

12. +rep cuz that's pretty much exactly what i had in mind.

13. Well last night went out to the bowling alley and played pool for a long time. That is like the pass time for this small town ahaha. Tonight I guess just chill at home, listen to music, and poke some smot.

14. Poke some smot?
    Edit: wow I'm high nevermind

I'm not doing anything interesting tonight. Came down from MDA and recovering form a roll last night. Just gonna chill and vape some 'erb.

15. my neighbor is ordering the ufc fights on pay-per view. theres also gunna be a keg and 2 beer pong tables....its always a good time over there

16. i should be goin up to Athens and rage around for awhile :metal:

Ill prolly get in fight!!! ya!!!!!ya!!!

faded.

i pregamed kinda hard

its almost 420

17. Yeah but it's on a Monday, who cares. lol

18. nothing. im sitting on my back porch wishin i was smoking a joint. you know. but ofcourse im listening to some bob marley and browsin gc and enjoying the great weather. best weather and i dont have weed to enhjoy it with :(

19. go visit ralphs and get some brew

then pick up some shrooms and pills later

then wait to see if anything cracks

20. I DID have plans, but there have been a major turn of events. So tonight, I shall be reading.