Party Tonight...

Discussion in 'General' started by suedeloser666, Nov 3, 2012.

1. Sup Blades,

A neighbor of ours is having a Dia de Los Muertos party tonight and I'm definitely gonna bring some gang... I just can't decide whether to roll up a jay or pack a fat bowl in one of my "party" pipes. Which do you guys think? :bongin: looking forward to your answers!

2. Well if it's a party pipe and you're going to a party I see no reason to leave it behind. Just make sure drunken idiots don't break it.

3. Good point Baked P., good point.

4. Joint, you can pass that shit around and easier than keep lighting a pipe

5. #5 suedeloser666, Nov 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2012
    Only thing holding me back is the lack of efficiency that the joint possesses, however herb is not an issue as I picked up my first half last week. :D

6. Party pipe it up man, just make sure to get greenies or at least Mondays or ya may not see it again till its dust :bongin:

Give ya girl greenies, start off the night gettin bitches toasteddd....Find some cool random peeps and duck off and pre-game before social immersion was always my favorite thing to do.

El Dia de los Muertos!

[​IMG]

7. I ended up taking two joints to the party, sparked the first one after a bong went around. Great party, was definitely a good time. Thanks for the input guys! :bongin: happy Saturday!

8. Nice, hope you had fun. Also i remeber the first time i picked up my first half i went home and just stared at it for like an hour, just opening the bag and inhaling the deliciousness lol

9. We sure did! Totally understand that man, I got home and my gf was like "Holy fuck that's a lot of weed." I just replied with :D I love halves because you can roll jays without feeling bad about how much weed they use up. Haha huge plus in my book.