Party tonight...

Discussion in 'General' started by KeepSmokinReefa, Aug 12, 2006.

1. Shits gon be poppin...

My boys throwin a party.

Gon be like the party of the year.

Said got 3 kegs right now, 2 on the way.

Errbody gon get wrecked.

In crack ridge, In taylor.

Now my question is this.

What should i wear.

All white tee, Brand new, And black jeans, With the white reeboks.

Or the black Eazy E tee, Which the whole front is a picture of eazy e, Says eazy e on the bottome right corner, He's wearin a compton hat n shit. Its pretty fly. And wear blue jeans with it, Or black jeans which is black on black, And the white reeboks.

Whatcha'll thank?

2. :)

3. white tee dawg.. mos def as much as i love my boy eazy... id rock the white tee and jeans wit the white boks

4. Yeah, Im decided on the white tee now.

But fuck, I got these U.S. Polo black jeans i was gon wear.

But i dun like em.

Zipper always comes down on em.

Got brand new Southpole faded black jeans, Off the hook, Wanna wear them.

But they mad long, Like 34-36 long i think, I cant remeber which one. Boys gon drag on the ground and get fucked up, And ima return em and get a shorter one like 32 long if i can find em, But if i wear em i cant return em.

Fuck, Decisions.

5. how about you try not to wear the official uniform of the hood (huge white tee, ridiculously baggy jeans)?

6. wtf man? that aint right... if u gunna post sum shit like that mind as well not even post. whats wrong with ppl who wear white tears and baggy jeans?

7. Sorry to put ya in red rep kingbarley, But that pissed me off. Yes i neg repped you, But first off its not your problem what i wear, And second off, Whats wrong with white tees and jeans?

Decided to wear the U.S. polo's, Gon leave hear in bout hour or hour and a half.

Be there round 6:30-7:00.

Its in Taylor, In CrackRidge. Which Taylor is the suburbs, But not a high class suburb, Its real close to Detroit. Crack Ridge is a bad party of Taylor. Its about 8 blocks wide and about 4 blocks long, Its has its own PJ's and its notorious for crack cocaine.

Thas where the party is hahah. Gon be poppin.

Partys thrown by my boy, Knew this guy before i can even remeber, I met him when i was 1 and he was 2. Our ma's were friends. We stayed friends through this whole time.

We grew up in the PJ's together.

But his party, Guess party started at 2 lol, Mad early so when we get there people already gon be sloshed.

Supposed to have 3 keggers there and 2 on wait.

Soon as i get there im pourin a cup of brew. I plan on drinkin about 3-5 beers in about 5-10 minutes so im buzzin nice n good when im there.

Im pregaming with some castillo right now.

Dont plan on bein trashed when i get there.

Then when i get back got a half oucne to dip into.

My pops gon pick it up i guess.

Dude cant come until time im gon be gone at this party so my pops gon be hear and get it for me i guess.

Its straight.

Partys gon be wild.

Then when i come back home i got some 40's of king cobra and another un opened fifth of castillo.

Ima kill a pint of castillo before i go which im doin right now.

Gon have a crazy story tonight/tomrmow about this party.

Hopefully i dun get locked up tonight, Huge possiiblty.

8. hey dog have a fuckin blast, get loaded and trashed... but keep ya ass out of them damn cells... dont need another man locked up for sum bullshit ya heard?

stay up have a time

Peace

9. Wow, My parents are fuckin nuts.

My pops supposed to pick my ma;s at 6:15.

She calls at like 5:45 sayin wheres my pops at.

I told her he aient supposed to be there till then.

She says fuck it ill walk home all pissed.

He takes off, Huge burnout, Downed mad liqour before he left.

Both bitching at us.

Fuck parents.

Fuxck.

Wonder why im an alcoholic.l