Party this weekend, hard alcohol or beer?

Discussion in 'General' started by DrPhilosophy, May 26, 2012.

1. Trying to get straight hammered. But not yak
    Whats do you guys think?

2. Both seems like a decent solution but I would say beer, probably just because I don't really like liquor all that much.

+ it's easier to play drinking games with burr

3. True. But im not trying to mix to much and get sick

4. Bro, if you are going to get hammered, 95% of the time you will yak.

5. you're gonna ralph it, man.

6. I prefer hard alcohol for the caloric count, but beer is necessary for the best drinking games.

7. Go with beer. You don't get trashed as fast which means you can have fun for that much longer. Don't make it your goal to puke. My goal each time I go out to drink is to be the last person standing. Which TOTALLY helps me. I used to be the first person trashed/out at a party and the next day I would be like dafuq? I don't remember anything. Which is not fun at all. I am the exact opposite now. My friends get trashed and I'm the one telling them what happened lol.

Also if you stay up later than other guys you have a higher chance of hookin up with some chicks. Trust me I know from experience ;)

8. beer cuz like stated ^^ u dont get as drunk as fast and u can enjoy the night longer. the longer u drink, the drunker you get so u can eventually get to that point. thats why i prefer beer, so im not wasted in a matter of an hour or two haha. beer helps me pace myself.

9. Mixing is not the reason for getting sick. That's a bullshit myth. The reason for getting sick is drinking too much. Going from beer to hard liquor is usually a bad idea unless you have good self control.

10. If you just wanna get fucked up, why not save money and buy a shitty bottle of vodka. You stop tasting it after 3 shots.

11. Totally true. I just bought some expensive vodka and it's a complete waste. Not like it gets me a better drunk feeling. The taste is whatever.

12. go rolling, just down a bottle of jack no questions asked, smoke an 8th, then end the day with a couple bars and ummetionables, works every time.

13. Hell YEah

14. Beer before liquor, makes you sicker.
    Liquor before beer, you'll be in the clear.

15. lmfao You literally stole my post.

That's what I was going to say.

16. shit never worked for me, just gotta grow that tolerance for the devils water!

17. Hard liqour if you just want to get fucked up and laid. Beer if you want to play drinking games or a little of both if you're a real bosss.

18. I can't say I've had any ill effects when mixing.. Maybe I didn't drink enough? Lol. I don't tend to mix often though. I usually just have beer myself.