Party Question

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by XxnickpwnsxX, Sep 3, 2009.

1. Iight, im having a party at my crib tomorrow prolly 10-20 peeps showing up and in my stash i have 10 pink stars, 1 oz of cubensis mushrooms, 1 bottle of captains, 1 bottle of grey goose, 2 30 racks of coors light and 1/4 of weed.

What should i do?!

Drink?
    Roll?
    Mushies?

gahh.... My girl wants me n her to roll :ey: but shes eating 2-3.5g of mushies also
    I want to drink but i wont have more than a shot or 2 if im rollin

what would you do?

2. At my house? I'd never have a party at my house (my parents house is what I mean), but if I was throwing a party like that I'd make it a tripping/rolling party, and don't let people in if they're not tripping/rolling or a girl. Drunk parties get out of hand but people who are tripping or rolling are much more conscientious of their surroundings and won't get violent/unruly anyway.

3. thinkin the same thing, its all outside and there all good friends no one i dont no or like.:wave:

i think im gunna eat 3-5 rolls over the night and eat some shrooms

4. I'd pre-roll about three or four joints and a couple blunts out of that quarter, just so you can smoke at a moments notice. Then, I wash done an eighth of caps and one pill with a beer, and then once you're peaking the mushrooms I'd drop another two or three pills. You'll be fucked up, and just remember to constantly be burning weed. Sound like a fun time.

5. I have to agree with the hippieflipping idea.
    If you take MDMA while you're peaking on either LSD or boomers, it makes the trip a lot less confusing, a lot more euphoric, and all around a much better time.
    And weed mixes well with pretty much everything.
    Good vibes. And have fun!

6. Personally, I'd make the night romantic, and just make it you and your girlfriend, hippyflipping. Perhaps get a hotel suit? enjoy your birthday, sir.

7. You cant be serious right?

8. id call the party off
    and invite my girl over and have a party with her ;)

9. I'm more serious then ever. That'd be funny as fuck. and fun as fuck. You'd probably have a bad trip though. But a jacuzzi + shrooms = crazy fun[or drowning]. Either or, yet again, enjoy your day.

10. Am I stoned or are you stoned? Somebody isn't making any sense.

11. agreed.

12. i would probably say this is your best answer, just because your having a party and should be having an awesome time and this procedure will do it.

13. This sounds fucking bossum. Fuck alcohol, go for the E, grass, and mushies.

14. Personally I'd do it all lol... Not all the stash but all the different stuff.

15. HIPPYFLIPPING PARTY! haha!
    seriously tho, make it special and go with the rolls/shrooms
    the night would be so much more memorable with everyone rolling/tripping, as opposed to just drunk & high