Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Party just got busted.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by High N Geeked, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Just got home from my guys house. Having a huge end of the world party and cops show up. Buddy has over a couple ounces in the house. Cops raid in and got us all to show I.d (I'm 22 and was fine to leave ) but other underage people were there . Is my Friend fucked? Under age people were there who shouldn't be drinking...

I feel

2. they raided? or did some young kid let them in?

3. Did they have a warrant for the raid?

4. So many complications, but he'll be fine.

5. Fuck the police

6. Your friend will get fined and if they decide to search super fined

7. Whenever partys here got busted, all the people under 21 were let go and all those above were screwed (providing alcohol to minors lol) usually when parties get busted its the dumbasses flippin their shit and running away like usain bolt that gets detained/arrested

8. They didn't get raided, it was either an open house party, or they convinced some fuckface to let them in.

9. providing alcohol to minors is a serious offense.
    it depends entirely on the police officers.
    & how the person who lives there handled the situation.

i threw many a party in college.
    had the cops called way to many times.
    it depends on the responding officer & who/how the door was answered...

10. Most of the times cops get called to parties is because of noise complaints. I was at a party that had the cops called for that reason and everybody but the host went into a dark bedroom and smoked some pot out of the other hosts zong :D The cops just talked to the host for about 5 minutes and then ended up just telling him to turn down the music.

11. I've been to a couple parties and the cops just made us leave, but then again they were college kid parties in a college town.

12. Never had the police turn up to a party ever :/

13. Forget about the alcohol they they bust him the ounces?

14. Do they need a warrant to enter? Im sure they saw something that allowed them to enter or someone let them in lol