Party i was at last night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mista Marijuana, Sep 5, 2011.

1. hahaha holy shit. gunshots made it a lil crazy. so this party is at a mansion where this girls parents are gone for the weekend. there is a keg bp tons of alch and bunch of cute ladies and equal amount of dudes. anyways, a fight breaks out between two black girls, which was hilarious. but then it just gets good and the girls are yelling top of their lungs and one girl punches the other chick in the face and she fucking goes off. 10 minutes later, another fight with two different black girls.

this gets crazy. first, they both hit a statue and break it. probably expensive as fuck and the girl who was hosting was fucked because of that. all of a sudden two guys start fighting and shit gets real. my homie is a mma fighter so he was trying to break it up but one guy punched one kid straight in the face and he was fuckin done.

then everything was like in slow motion man. i saw this skinny white kid take a gun and shoot it 3 times in the air. then i hear one more shot later when i am running. girls were screaming and with heels and all jumping over these high ass fences. found out later that night my mma friend got jumped by 10 guys. cracked ribs but hes ok. my another friend who i rolled with saw my mma friend (on the ground and after knocked out) actually get shot at and barely missed his head and missed. so i am guessing the 4th shot was at him even though he was never involved in the fight.

their were cute girls and fun times, even bud being smoked. but these ghetto losers always have to ruin a party and almost kill someone.

2. I want to know what happened to the statue.

3. them big booty hoes...

4. they werent just any big booty hoes they were statue breakin hoes wit attitude, and idk the statue was just in the middle of the lawn and really fuckin nice

5. So what did the girl tell her parents to explain 3 bullet holes in the ceiling?

6. haha the shooting happened outside most of the party was in the backyard honestly it was like fuckin bigger than disney land back there

7. Ohhh I thought It happened inside and I was going to he like wtf...... So did the police show or did you not stick around long enough to find out?

8. Sooo loud black girls ruin parties?

9. sorry im high as fuck tried to type that as fast as possible but yeah haha about 8-1o squad cars showed up

10. So did you atleast fuck mad bitches?

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldTtAURFwSg&feature=related]Big Booty Bitches[/ame]

12. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykghg4E9nzw]Seu Jorge - O Astronauta de Mármore (Starman) - YouTube[/ame]

13. This is the most funniest thing i've ever fuckin heard, that's a crazy story though bro!!:eek: too baked for much more of a reply:smoke:

14. Sounds like a good night brosef!

15. i think im safe with the cool story bros...

16. #16 c0brah, Sep 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
  17. Black woman are crazy mayne! :smoke:

18. Haha no problem. I just learned how to roll perfectly js and I'm crossfaded as fuck! I'm rolling .4 straight j's like mad (and smoking) and they are perfect.:smoke:

19. someone tried to execute your friend? what the fuck

20. #20 flapflip, Sep 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Ghosts? :cool: