Party i just got back from

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by beerandizz, Feb 7, 2010.

1. So I went to this party in Morgan Hill(im from San Jose) and we didnt really know anyone there. The party was in some barn and there was around 100-150 people id say, It was kinda ghetto just by the vibe it gave off...about 10 minutes after we had gotten there some cops showed up but the people wouldnt let them in so they just ended up leaving. Well i was chillin had just got done smokin a blunt and went back inside. About 30 minutes later i go out to smoke a stogg and then i see HELLLA people exiting the building so naturally i go closer to the enterance to see whats goin on. I look in and theres this dude getting the shit beat out of him by like 3 guys and then more people start rushing out, pushing me back. About a minute later i see some dude getting carried out and his face is dripping with blood and it looks like he can barely walk. while he was getting carried out still someone else started another fight with him and then another dude started a fight with the guy that was carrying him. The dude that had gotten fucked up was getting thrown and bodyslammed into the ground and then he got thrown head first into a lincoln and it looked like he got knocked out cause he didnt move at all after that and his eyes closed right when his head hit the truck. The other guy that was carrying him got the shit kicked out of him too...On my way back to the car after all of this i had learned that it was a fight between some gangbangers from seven trees(place by my house in So. SJ) and some other dudes from East Side SJ. dont you just love all that ignorant gang bullshit?

2. I don't feel like looking for the .jpeg right now, but awesome post bro!

3. ohhh snap that's fucking GRUESOME

4. wut .jpeg?

5. Wow sounds like a party I would leave pretty immediately. I wouldn't want to get caught up with gang shit. As soon as that happened I'd leave, because I'm sre the cops would be flying there within minutes of it being reported.

6. What didnt the cops do anything the first time. What did they want, they had to be there for a reason.

7. coming from my point of view probably cause it was too big and probably had to do with officer safety cause you got some stupid motherfuckers at partys that just wanna get a +rep

its happened at other san jose partys ive been to where cops will come, knock on the door, not get cooperation from the owner and they end up chillin outside the house for like 5 and then cut

its usually the ghetto ass east side partys tho

8. Yeah, this is why I don't like to leave SF when looking for parties.

It's hard to know what's worse, the Peninsula or the East Bay.

Alright, Marin County is the worst, but only because it's filled with people who all go to sleep at 10pm.

9. i lol'd

10. Dam thats crazy, I remember some kid was getting jumped by like 7 guys and they were stomping him out on his head and shit, 2 of his friends tried to get them to stop so 3 of the 7 started fucking the friends up until the cops showed up and everybody ran.

This all happened because the one kid spilled vodka on this "gangbanger" from "ph".