party houses

Discussion in 'General' started by GoldenGinge, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Yeah it seems like american cops will use anything as an excuse to accuse you of selling drugs out of your house or label your house a drug house..

2. We converted my friend's house into a party house for several months and as others have said it became pretty sketchy, pretty quickly.

There was always way too many cars in the driveway and loud ass inebriated people coming and going at all hours. People got to feeling pretty entitled too and started bringing people around who we didn't know and it started morphing into a drug den. People would be smoking weed all over the property at all hours and then some stupid kids started bringing unmentionables on the scene. Had to shut it down after a summer as it was spiraling out of control.

3. lol yeah you have to put down some solid ground rules and enforce them vigorously. Otherwise no one will respect you and everyone will walk all over you. I saw that in that friend of mines house a lot. People just walk in take the booze chug it and leave.. you don't need shit like that happening.

4. there fun to be at but not to live in man it gets old fast your drugs go missing so does your food and its always messy and theres always random people coming in and out

5. If you do live in one, you need a safe.

6. sounds like a horrible place to live, but a cool place to visit. who would do this to their own home? :s

7. My friends had one last summer. I refused to fall asleep there because the cops would come every so often and I didn't want to be there when they would arrest everyone. Way to many drugs were done there by way to many people.