party goes extremely bad

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by steadybluntin, Mar 6, 2010.

1. so me and my bro got directions frm my boy to a party. we get there and its a strait empty town house, sum people start showin up and me an my bro start drinkin an burnun blunts.... then me and my other friend were twistin a blunt and there were these shady kids on the couch on blues and beans or someshit and this one kid had a seizure!!:confused::confused: WHAT THE FUCK,... i ripped the blunt in half and peeld with my bro... sketchiest party ever i am fucked up but thtat was horrible

2. Thats not even a party

3. i fuckin hate kids that completely trip on hardcore drugs at parties. totally ruins everything and makes everyone bug out at the party about that kid

4. #4 steadybluntin, Mar 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2010
    iknow a shit load of cars started showin up rite as the kid was stoppin his seizure, they calld the cops all of em were druggd up even my friend rollin the blunt

edit:

that killed the fuck outa my buzz everyone was freakin out so me an my bros ran to the whip an peeld rite away, went an smoked a blunt at this kids house an a cig and swervd home in my boys car and here i am now.... that is exactly why i do not fuck with that dirty asss dope

5. lol whyd you freak out?

i woulda just finished rollin it up and walked out lol.

6. ha idk my boy who was rollin the blunt started freakin out cuz he thout his friend was dyin, so i told him finish rollin it i grabbed it and tore in half an me and my bro peeled the fuck out, they called the cops and buncha cars started showin up fuck that sketch scene... the kids house who it was a sketch kid from a different town who jus moved there,what a mess he got into

7. This is what happens when kids try and do hallucinogens and cant handle them, fail.

8. he wasnt on any of that trip shit this kid was on drugs, blues, beans idk he was a junkie 19 year old or sumthn group of sketchy ass mutha fuckers that jus was such a bad thing to see fuck those dirty drugs i only pop one bean on occasions very rarley bout 3 times a year... i aint never endin up like that i will not!

9. damn man thats crazy no lie i heard like 5 stories today about people havin seizures . scary shit. For example i was watchn the pistons game and Stuckey sufferd a seizure and was taken to the hospital on a stretcher. Damn Scary shit man

10. sorry, but whats a bean? :S

11. ecstasy pills.

12. Thanks :)

13. brooo i was at that party very sketchy scene

14. its an epedimic all these kids think there hard and do dirty drugs think they on top the game but really aint bout shit

15. I fucking hate sketchy party i would rather be by myself than have a sketch party

16. damn that wudaa freaked me out!

17. whats blues?

18. lol was it that kid thar posted the seizure thread ?

19. lol.....

20. MDMA ain't no dirty drug. Crack, Heroin, Meth - those are dirty drugs.
    And don't pull the "you only say that, cuz you do it,too" - card. I've never done anything but weed (on the regular), mushrooms (9 times), and salvia (one time, horrible experience), but I see great potential in almost every psychedelic substance and MDMA is one of them.
    Don't be so stuck up. Not any better than straight-edge kids hatin on weed.