Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Party dilemma!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420BUDweiser, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Alright guys got a quick question. My friend is in lebanon and he said we could chill and party at his house while he and his parents are gone. Me and some buds want to throw a rager, but Im curious as to what the reprocussions would be if we got caught by the police. I dont want his parents to get in trouble, and I dont want to get thrown in jail for "breaking in". Ive also heard that if minors get in DUI's, the owner of the house party is charged. Advice?

2. Dont throw a rager, throw a kickback. Or if you're really tryna have fun- ounce of danks, a bong, a video camera, some freaky ho's, some buddy's and them bring some freaky ho's and then an all out orgy/swinger party all on camera.

3. Only invite a handful of people and take their keys. Don't be stupidly loud, just get fucked up with some friends, some girls, and smoke a lot of weed. There's no need for a "rager" in that situation, it's just stupid.

4. lol the owner charged for the DUI yeah right, i got a DUI 3 times the limit not once did they even ask where i got the liquor. and the parents cannot be charged if they are not home it is when they are at home that parents can get in trouble as they are allowing the underage drinking.

5. Both of you hit the spot. Couple bitches, an oz, like 60 beers and some BP. The dude has a pool too!

6. Yea, that's weird. Great minds think alike I guess :wave: