Party busted...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by skeet3r, Oct 20, 2008.

1. I've been reading through all the busted stories tonight, so it inspired me to post my favorite one.

This happened when I was 18, my senior year in high school. It was a friday night and i was driving around with friend1 and friend2. Friend1 gets a phone call from this sophmore at about 8 o'clock and says hes got 4 or 5 cases and his dads out of town, and we can come over, straight as hell, we had also drank at this kids house before so we knew itd be awesome.

we go on a quick beer run and pick up a case of keystone light, and head over to this kids house, he lived in a very small suburb of chicago. we find out everyones in his garage, playing pong and flippie cup, listening to music, and smoking(be it cigs or bowls). There's probably 20-25 kids in his garage(he had a 3 car garage) and we had 2 wooden brown tables set up to play on. i find out that the kid who owned the house was inside with a girl, kinda sketched me out a bit but i figured whatever. it turns out a bunch of my friends were there and i was having a really good time.

after 2 games of pong, a few beers, and acouple hits from my buddies bowl, i was feeling awesome. the garage door was halfway open, and at about 10:30 this fatass girl cop practically crawls into the garage, and so does he partner, this skinny young guy. once their in the immediately lay down the law. "turn the fucking music, and drop all the booze. everyone sit the fuck down. if your under 16, hand your ids to me." all the younger people hand in their ids. "if your olders than 16, gimme your ids". I hand in my drivers license. I'm fucking shitting my pants, i know my dads gonna beat my ass if i call him up now and tell him im fucking arrested. while im sitting, friend1 texts me and says "wann book out the garage? this fat bitch aint catchin us." now i'm a fast as runner, i was about 6'4 160 in high school, so i know i can outrun her. i think about it long and hard, but i come to the conclusion that they've already radiod in backup, and we could run into a cruiser in the alley and get busted and the younger cop could catch us. so i text back "naw man u can if u want tho" he doesn't.

Now she tells us this "Everyone in this garage is having their parents come and pick them up. No one is getting arrested, i'll let your parents deal with you." so i'm like wow wtf, i'm fucked. she makes the younger kids call their parents first. I felt so bad, i remember this 16 year old girl getting picked up by her dad, he grabbed her by the arm and started screaming at her, and she was crying, and i know she got her ass beat. after about 15 minutes she tells me to call my parents. so i think, fuck that, i'm gonna call my neighbor whos 26, he'll come pick me up. he bought us the beer. so i call him up, heres how the convo went.

me: "Hello, dad?"
    him: "wrong number seamus."
    me(whisper) "go with it"
    him: "uhh, huh?"
    me: "i got caught drinking, and this policewoman wants you to come pick me up..."
    him: "are you fucking kidding me?"
    me: "no, i'm sorry dad."

i give him the adress, and hang up. keep in mind, that this lady told us that if ANYONE other than our parents picked us up, we would be taken to the station and booked. so she moves us to the front yard, and after about 10 minutes, i see his car pull up. he gets out of the car and starts walking over to us, and i tell the woman thats my dad. he walks up and this is what he says:

neighbor: "Straighten out your fucking hat, what the fucks the matter with you?" in a very serious voice (i had a cocked white sox hat on)
    me, trying not to smile: "sorry dad"
    neighbor: "i'm sorry about this officer, thank you very much. I can assure you this will never happen again."
    cop: "have a good night sir."

he grabs me by the arm, and starts screaming at me as we walk away, i'm laughing my ass off with my back turned to her. we get in the car, and hes like "hows that for daddy?" smiling. i was like thanks alot man, and he took me home.

crazy night. my parents never found out, i'll never forget this lol.

2. nice man. thats fuckin epic.

3. Sounds like a real cool guy, I'd keep in contact with him.

Oz.

4. haha good story, made me chuckle afew times

+rep

5. Haha that is completly badass.

6. You so fucking owe him. I've had my girlfriend call the school before when we ditched...but this is so much more epic.

7. that's actually happened to me before, except i called my brother instead of my dad haha. and it wasnt exactly a party, it was just me and a few friends out past curfew. i was only 15 at the time, but i was highh of my ass.

8. wow man that's a good story. +rep for not running, and thinking shit through.

9. If you're gona party in the garage and want the garage door open to not hot box cigs, just crack the garage... Just about 5 inches or so... If a cop comes up turn off all your shit and take everything inside and then don't open the fucking door when the cops come up to the door....

You don't have to talk to them and they can't just bust in like that...

Funny shit tho, that guy sounds like a G. :smoke:

10. He is a good guy, keep a guy like that around.

11. yeah, he moved out of that house like 2 years ago, and I haven't heard much from him since, he was a realy cool dude though.

12. Wow man, sounds like a swell guy.

I'd do that just to confound the cops.

BTW be wary of the fatass cops. they may look like they can't run, but i got run down by a 250 pound doughnut muncher, and i'm not slow or out of shape.

I even had almost a foot of height on him, which means my strides are going longer.

13. Dude, that was a clutch phone call man. That was a great get away and a cool as neighbor. Props to both of you.

14. thats fuckin amazing, I cant believe how cool your neighbor is.

15. cool story. hah thats awesome good thinking. what high school did you graduate from?, im from the chicago area as well.

16. Damn i wish i had a friend like that who could of helped me, i always got booked

dude your totally right, my first run in with the police this 300 pound cop chased, on foot and even jumped the fence i jumped and tackled me

17. Haha dude i'm imagining getting tackled by a 300 pound man.

Ouch....

18. sweet get away story. what a cool guy. +rep for slick moves.

19. saint pats, hbu?