Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Party Bowls vs Individual Bowls

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jsplasha, Oct 1, 2011.

1. I was at my buddys house with a few guys hitting bong and we talking about this.

I go to school and live 5 hours north of where I was born. Down at home, when social smoking at a party, the guy with weed will pack a big bowl and everyone will take a hit or two out of it, and pass the bowl around.

Here, people stare at you for that. Everyone packs their own small/medium bowl and take it one rip, then pass to the next guy who packs his own bowl with his own stuff, and then takes his own rip.
    The only thing anybody passess are joints.

Just different ways of doing it I guess. Its interesting how different cities have different smoking cultures.

Whats more common around you?

2. it depends on who has the bud. I usually pack a rather large bowl and pass it around, if we ash it, then I pack another one.

3. i pack a big bowl and pass it around, for the most part. i know exactly where you're comin from ahahah.

4. We all pack multiple big bowl's and share it.. each contributing for different ones..

5. We all put in, then pack a big bowl. Gotta get that cherry.

6. We pack individual "snappers" where I live

You get a good green hit every time and don't have to worry about people mooching, which was always a huge problem in my circle...

Plus "party bowls" taste like ass after the first 2 hits

7. Individual bowls is where it's at put party bowls are what people do here :/..

8. Packing snappers is a pain in the ass to do every time. Weed doesn't taste as bad as some of you try and make it sound like after it's been lit.

9. Its all different everywhere...
    But back in the day I used to pack big bowls and just pass them around..
    lately been packing my own snaps:). Way better with a fat piece of hash on top;)

10. whatever most party bowls light the whole thing.. u gotta take care cornering it and most people don't d o that.
    the bowl does suck once it's like a third done if it's a legit party bowl..

me, i match people bowl for bowl and always tell em to corner it cuz its' loud as fuck.
    lol

i'd rather jsut smoke my own and let every1 else pack their own, though.

11. Usually at 2 or 3 people at the party will have weed and they'll match bowls and joints, and they'll pass it to other people in the circle who didn't pitch in with not that much of a problem unless they're being retarded.

Personally, id prefer just to smoke my stash with a buddy or two and not share to everyone.

12. all my friends like party bowls, i always make them smoke snappers when im there. its just smarter to smoke snappers....

13. I agree with this man. I have converted many from sharing a big bowl to doing individual snaps.

14. Everyone that i have smoked with, it's been who brings it packs a full bow. After that, it's someone elses turn to supply.

15. you got some stingy ass friends..here whoever has bud trows something in/...if we're smokin bowls we all pitch in and pack fat bowls to pass!:hello: