Party and hook ups

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by pingingpong, Jan 16, 2013.

1. So I've only had 2 girlfriends that I went all the way with and made out with only a handful of girls (some a little further than making out). But those girls were at parties my friends threw and I sort of knew them (friends of friends I've met at least once before).

My question is how do people feel safe (in terms of disease etc.) hooking up with random people at the club or parties?

Maybe I'm just more paranoid than most.

2. I honestly don't worry about that. I can count the amount of times I've used rubbers with one hand. I go to the doctor ever few months and get tested. I mean if she's dirty looking, I'm not going to stick it in her.

Wearing a rubber will probably be your best bet

3. Remember kids even pretty girls can have herpes! Or other super fucked up penis rotting disease.

4. Put earwax on the vag, wait 10 seconds, if she burns run if she doesn't stick that Dick in brotha! It doesn't really work, that good but hey at least u tried right? But honestly if that shit burns u should prolly get your ears checked....thats where the disease is my freind...

5. What the fuck? ^

6. One does not simply walk into mordor, er wal mart, and pick up a bushel of ear wax my friend

7. always use a rubber unless you know them and there habits

8. You have an ear.

9. you're most likely not gonna fuck a chick unless you know her first. so just put on a condom to be safe and trust that you're not getting a hidden sexual disease

10. I feel the same way OP. I know that a lot of people like to hook up at parties, but Im sure if i was single I couldnt bring myself to do it unless I atleast knew who the girl was because id be paranoid of getting a disease, even though i know the poercentage of girls who have them is pretty low, but i just get paranoid about stuff easily.

11. Ive hooked up with multiple random girls i met at parties and bars... Take my word and just use the condom.

12. Just use a condom and you should be fine. I don't fuck around with dirty lookin hoes, which are almost always the ones with the diseases.

13. Well, if there's no time to ask whether or not she sleeps around. Then you should suit up the knight.

14. My rule of thumb? If it's not over 5 bodies, I'm hitting it.

Hooking up can be different. I'm very cautious about this. I feel them out and see if they're hoes or not. And also depends on how smashed I am. If she's a TOTAL whore, I just get a quick suckie suck (;

15. loool..the fuck :smoking:

16. ALWAYS WEAR A CONDOM! And when I said my rule of thumb, they gotta be attractive too.

Should seen the babe I was with 2 weeks ago. Nice fat butt and she was kinky as hell. I had scratches on my back (;

11 girls, 2 1/2 months

Either hooking up, sex, blow jobs or anything else. I guess I'm a man whore :/

17. Can't wait for the April flower show. It's gonna be a spine crunch'n expo and Can Cup Nug off.

18. i remember 1 particular time i banged this random girl that i literally met for like 2 hours tops at a party. i was shit faced and i hit it raw... that was the only real "random" besides that ive fucked a lot of other girls raw but i always knew them well first. i dn not trying to sound like a dick but if u grow up in a nice area with out lots of scummy types you should be fine. i was always surprised these girls never seemed to give a shit either. this one chicks like "did u seriously just cum in me? im not on birth controll" im thinking why wouldnt she say anything? later that day she tells me she has "bad luck" with getting pregnant i wonder why lol...