Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Parts of Marijuana?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ganja1123, Feb 1, 2009.

1. I'm a marijuana noob. I have some schwag, and I know I'm supposed to seperate the stems and seeds from the leaves. I know what the seeds look like, but what the hell do the stems look like?

2. theyr stems.. tough, green.. u should know when u see it

3. o_O..... they look like... well.. stems? the things that leaves grow on... the tiny version of branches?

4. The thing that has been ripping those wraps your attempting to roll with...those are stems

5. see that stem?

[​IMG]

6. ah ok thanks. wish me luck on my cannabis virginity. i am vaping from a light bulb. not quite sure how to use it, do i just put my mouth on the tube and inhale like a cig? or do i breath normally?

7. yeah just inhale it like a sig

itll be very smooth so it wont feel like your doing it right...although you have never smoked before...

so i dunno

but it wont feel rough on your lungs and you wont exhale a lot of smoke so dont worry about that part and think your not doing it right....

good luck

8. alright so once i put my weed in there and heated it up, i noticed small drops of water around my weed, they were very small. i heated for about 2 minutes and a lot less vapors then expected. i inhaled, and i guessed it was working because i coughed. i took hits like this times. i dont feel high. what did i fuck up? is it the water?

9. 2 minutes?

water?

what...?

and you guess it worked cause you coughed? thats not the right way to judge it

heat it up until smoke begins to fill the lightbulb and it gets filled with smoke

then inhale it...

i dunno about the water part...what are you using to heat it? and how close are you holding it...

10. ok i think i did i right do u think im high i feel like the whole it was spinning an dim making abunch of typos and its hard to correct and i keep typing stentecnes wrog and i most of the time dont. but when i try really hard ro rhink about it i can be normal for 2 seconds. i have had several no highs before. i usually am good at not falling for place. do you think im high?

11. yeah dude

im goin to sleep

but your high forsure

burn a little more too if ya want

but not too much more

it might creep up on you and hit you in about 15 minutes...

ill check back to see how it went though...later man

12. what should i do for fun besiddes the obiouvs listening to music

13. #13 Acid Raindrops, Feb 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2009
    Anything you normally like to do will be a lot funner when you are high. Get some beverage ready and maybe some munchies and listen to music and play PS3 or xbox if you have a console.

If you are holding the lighter too close to glass it will turn black, don't do that because that means you are burning the weed, it takes a bit for vapors to be released from the weed (has to reach a certain temperature) so instead of standing there inhaling on it from the start, put your finger over the hole you inhale through and just vape the weed for a few minutes, you will start to notice a really light colored haze filling up in the bulb, then you can inhale and make sure you arn't just sucking the weed into your mouth and blowing out, inhale that shit into your lungs and hold it for like 5-10 seconds and if you can't clear the bulb in one hit make sure you are putting your finger back over the tube you inhale from to prevent wasting THC.

Also keep in mind if you don't feel any different after vaping some weed, and it feels placebo you probably arn't high, a lot of people don't get high for their first time for some odd reason, if it doesn't hit you the first time don't feel discouraged, give it a few more tries.

14. but this is different not my first tim ejust fiersr tim ebeing high . i can correct typos but would rather not its a pain in the asss. i keep fuvkin9g forgettin what im trying to make a point out of. b utthis cant be palceno i mean my omouth is also exteremely high. should i take some hyrdocodne? i am gonna go try playnig xbox while high ill check back in a few minutes.

15. I have to admit, not once have I seen someone type so bad while being stoned, I have seen some bad typing almost on the same level from a drunk person though, lol. Have fun. :smoking:

16. DONT. i repeat... DONT take any hydrocodene. nothin badll happen. but your just high and thats the pasties. like... blitzed high. not just buzzin man. youve gone to complete shit in like 3 posts XD nice helpin ya

17. hehe i type exactly the same after a bottle of JD, barely noticed it till i read the post after :p