Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Particular drug testing case.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dannyscott, Sep 14, 2012.

1. #1 Dannyscott, Sep 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2012
    I know there is a million bazillion gdfucking threads on DTs, and I know the scoop. All is asking for alternate opinion on my case. I just have a few funny things with my case.

Ehem...

5'7 155 Lbs. Average weight/metabolism

So far haven't breathed bud for fifty days. Today is day 50.

Beforehand quitting had smoked a gram or maybe two for 4-5 weeks. Before that I had smoked probably close (close) to everyday and at beachweak. (mid-june) burned likely 2 quarters to myself. And smoked errday before that wonderful event likely for many months

Now since the day I quit I had picked up smoking something I won't discuss for roughly a week and half making that into early august. My concern here is I usually clean my pieces but there is still a lil' resin left behind that inevitably will be inhaled along with that which will not be
    named.

The issue at hand is that may have thrown me off course and ruined the 10 days or so I had stopped cannibus putting me around 40 days instead. (Not that I actually smoked it, just assuming I lit up a little teeny-tiny bit left behind.)

Now in the face of uncertainty.

common knowledge dictates overt habitual users can take 30-60 days to be removed from your metabolites.

Since then in early August I performed a master cleanse for 4 days. (Your diet being solely juiced organic lemons, filtered water, cayenne red pepper, 100% maple syrup concentrate, +shotglass of cayenne red pepper taken a night+ 18 ounces of of water, and uniodized salt.) Detoxifying cocktail from hell amiright.

Then after that I ate mostly protein and foods with creatine, and omega-3 nutrients, as well with that drinking solely distilled water mixed with packets of crystal light that have 20% vitamins A-B-C-E across the board with the drinks. To help cleanse and flush.

And for the passed 9 days have ran a mile and half every morning, or that night (either or) As well as for those 9 days taken roughly 400-700 mgs of Niacin

Tests in 6 days. So cut any bullshit you might post, because I've worked myself like a dog these passed months where most people don't and won't ever consider going, even in my case. Thus deservingly don't need crap. Now that's aside I want a fruitful and deliberative discussion on my case.

So now that I think about it lets have a tldr tally for those elementary attention spanned individuals.

Control:
    Chronic user.
    (50)57 day time capacitum.
    smoked foreign substance with minimal cannibus residue.

Variables:
    10 day 1.5m w/ Niacin running regimen.
    4 day master cleanse http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master_Cleanse ( if it has a wiki it must be legit)
    Protein/Creatine focus diet. 40 days
    Mineral Enhanced water diet 40 days

Hypothesis:
    Having done all I can do up to this point I believe I am somewhat close if not already around the clear. Need verification.

2. This looks like a journal written by Will Smith in I Am Legend.

3. #3 Dannyscott, Sep 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2012
    Thanks for the contribution. Jackass...

But you're wrong in that observation as Neville's journal never had any passive aggressiveness to it like this posting does.