Partial Harvest Question

Discussion in 'Absolute Beginners' started by keatann, Jun 22, 2004.

1. One of my plants is ready for harvest. I want to leave about
    1/3 of the plant to re-veg for a second harvest. The plants are in pots outside. They were veged under 400W MH for 4 weeks to get them started and then out into the sun. My question is this: When I harvest only part of a plant do I then have to re-veg or can I just put them back into the sun?
    By re-veg I mean do I have to supply 24 hours of light?
    Thanks

2. I think that you're supposed to re-veg and then flower again, but I'm not so sure about doing it outdoors.

I guess, you'd have to though. It'd help to repair the damage.

......... That may or may not be 100% correct. Wait for somebody else to come along and confirm it.

P.S. I've seen some awesome results from scrogging a revegged plant. If you re veg you should think about that, it'll definately give you a better yeild.

3. i think it would be almost imposible to re veg outdoors? i dont know much about this subject but, if im correct you would need to send your plants back out of 12/12 im guessing? and unless ur garbage bagging your plants it sounds virtually impossible... never tried re veg, strictly cloning... let me know how it turns out and what methods u used. it might be to late to start scrogging.... his plant is most likely already big if its outside especialy..... keep me posted, peace out sam

4. HIGH All, yes you have to re-veg indoors under 18/6 or 24/0...days are getting shorter now.

5. Thanks for the replies. I'll re-veg under 24 hrs for about 10-15 days and let you all know how it went.

Grasscity Deals Near You