Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

partial combustion?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Irishroots8477, Apr 2, 2013.

1. first off. when vaping if there is partial combustion is it still better for you?

and i've found a way to vape using a lighter and a female piece to a bong, excuse me ahead of time for generic terms...

materials bong, spare female piece 3-4", small diameter bowl

using a small bowl place the female piece cone side down forming somewhat of a seal to the bowl, spark a flame and hit it through the female piece, the tricky part is monitoring the flame

i know im getting alot of vapor but the last hit it will start to combust, its probably still better for conservation even if it is'nt any better for my health