Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Part two

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DontPassOnGrass, Jan 14, 2009.

1. okay so i dont mean to fill the forum up with my experiences but man im still laughing

So Im walking around on the 2nd floor of my dorm building (there are like 13 floors) and its all quiet and shit since it is getting late, i had smoked another bowl so now im just consuming up all the peace and quiet, i turn the corner and then... WHAT THE FUCK!LOlz? Out of NOwhere this kid rolls by me with the biggest most badass nerf-gun tank thing in his arms, with an equally large one on his back..fully loaded, all i can say is..."Damn..." the guy looks at me, nods in agreement and pats his guns

im dying

okay and is it me that like, when your walking you feel like your walking with your needs, like your knees control everything and they bend in 360 degree motions, like something is sucking you towards them

yeah hail weed. bye

2. glad your enjoying yourself man

weird shit like that only happens when your high i swear

3. Mister, you seem to be smoking something i'm not.. and i want it!! :mad:

i'm jking btw.. not trying to be an ass.
    that shit is trippy.

4. I swear he was using guns like these

[​IMG]

with this on his back

[​IMG]

har

5. id invest in and start toting a small nerf pistol, just for protection in case your entire dorm breaks out into a nerf gun war that nobody told you about.

6. fuck that stay strapped with the gloc four and if anybody comes at you with a nerf gun

show them whats up

7. Dude that is so true lol