part of my grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by lilnick, Apr 14, 2011.

1. 3 x 3 table 24 babies all Chen valley kush and blue diesel I have other tables that's just newest so I can maybe keep up the thread

Attached Files:

2. Some more of my room

Attached Files:

3. Put 25 plants in 2 2x4 tables into flower so I would have room for all my babies I still have about 40 or so that need to be pit into bigger Rockwool. The strains I flipped are bubblegum,flo,nyc diesel,Bruce banner, and chemvalley kush. I use mostly Lucas formula. I have 5 lights in flower Nd one thousAnd in veg.
    Ask questions, sub, I've never been able to keep up a journal on this site I have on ic mag but I want to here so pleAse help me not lose momentum

4. Lost 2 chem but replaced with blue diesel

Attached Files:

5. Bump for activity maybe ill put mar pics if I start getting views

Attached Files:

6. A shot of clones a week after I put them in 6 in rockwools

Attached Files:

7. Haha I just noticed your from CO badass bro people really got skillz up here in the mountains.Must be the High Altitude or just plain being High.

Looking good.

8. Indeed I live at 9100 ft. Snowed 5 in last night. And we go hard up here son.

9. First 2 are some quick shots of my 4 bucket dwc topdrip the next one is of my 4x8 table that's almost finished the chemkush is but the orge kush and cough will go Alil longer.

Attached Files:

10. First is chemkush second 2 are group shot of 2 different sections

Attached Files:

11. A few new pics no one is showing interest but I'm gonna do it anyway these 2 are of the 2x4 tables

Attached Files:

12. Looks good.....keep it up

13. lookin good keep doing your thing

14. A few new the groups are in week 3 the tigers is a corner of table I'm pulling of chem valley kush

Attached Files:

15. Just a few more

Attached Files: