part of how life works.... kinda haha

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by negligent, Dec 4, 2004.

1. man, if u were walkin down the street n ur older neighbor walked by you like "hey hows it goin" n u said "bad" that would take some fuckin balls, haha cuz then that persons gonna ask 20 questions n u can either retain ur super mad attitude or be a pussy n give in and talk to em so to avoid this whole situation u shoulda jus lied n said good

know wat i'm sayin? can u figure it out family style?

2. I'll give it a shot:

"What the fuck do you care about how I'm doing? Can't a man go smoke himself delirious and walk down the street any more, or what????? :devious: Maybe you should go and give your wife more attention than an innocent stoner. Maybe then she wouldn't have screwed half the neighbourhood!!!"

How am I doing so far??

3. nah i was lookin for more of a "the best way to avoid conflict in life is to just say wat people wanna hear if its something stupid" haha

4. lol it may not be what negligent is looking for.. but sure like it! :D

5. yup. i used to get around the dilema by choosing an inconsequential minor aspect of my being (eg "a bit sweaty") and relay that to them so i wasn't lying by saying "good" or "fine", but also not letting them share in my suffering.