Part came off of DBV

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by JMurph48, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Hey guys, this is my first post on this site. I was recently taking the heating cover off of my DBV so that I could clean it out and a metal piece got stuck inside the heating cover. I assume this is due to the heat and expansion causing parts to get stuck.

Does anyone know what I should do or how to fix this? If it's even fixable, that is.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I would make sure not to break the glass, but you can take pliers and rip them apart. That piece of metal I believe is a spacer. Correct me if I'm wrong blades :wave:

3. The shim that holds it in place came off. I thought there was a guide online, maybe from 7th floor, describing how to put it on. I'm on my phone or Id find it. Id try to contact 7th floor's live support and just ask, its definitely easily fixable.

4. It's on the site: Heater Cover Help - Information

5. Thank you guys so much! I was looking everywhere for this stuff. So stress relieving. I'll let you guys know how it goes. :)

6. Fixed it! I have yet to use it because I unfortunately have no bud, but it looks exactly how it was before. Thanks guys!:smoking: