Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Parliament Hill for 420?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by s7ranburgLar, Apr 20, 2010.

1. Hey everyone, i was just wondering if any Canadians on here is going to Parliament Hill for 420?

To quoth wikipedia: "Annually, on April 20th thousands of activists gather on Parliament Hill and Major's hill to look toward the peace tower as they join each other in smoking marijuana when the clock strikes 4:20. Police keep an eye on protesters to make sure the peace is kept."
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/420_(cannabis_culture)

Me and my friends are planning on headed up to Ottawa for around noonish and staying until around 4:20ish. :smoking: haha

Anyways, i was just wondering if any Canadians here were planning on spending their 420 this way, and if anyone can make it to Parliament, they should come out. :smoking: