Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Parkinsons and edibles - puree ideas?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by HxCurt, Jun 16, 2012.

1. My girlfriends family is set on providing THC via edibles to their mother / grandmother for assist with her sleep and parkinsons issues. It has to be discreet (that is why we are doing edibles) and it has to be puree (her advanced parkies causes swallowing troubles).

Any ideas? I'm planning on mixing .5g of middle to high grade marijuana into the whole puree assuming she will eat the majority of it.

Any ideas for mashed potatoes? That is our best idea so far.

Soup? Other liquids or mashes? Purees? She is on low sodium, low sugar, only very simply healthy meals. Any ideas are welcome, I am a little lost so ANY ideas are great.

2. thc capsules

3. We need Granny up in here.

4. I've already been in contact with her haha

5. I don't know how old this woman is, or if she has other medical issues that would prevent her from smoking, But she is obviously suffering. I smoke pot, its faster, plain and simple. When I need to smoke,I don't want to wait to digest the shit, I need it five minutes ago. I hope your grandmother can get some relief. I like a good Indica dominant strain, Kush, Roadkill, actually a hybrid, or maybe Sour Diesel. Something two toke, potent. Don't waste your time with something average, it wont work.

6. Tinctures and elixirs. Alcohol, glycerin, honey, agave.:)

7. #8 Peacerose55, Oct 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2012
    A whey protein shake. Buy a single serving can( boost --ensure--slim fast & others), pour into blender add ice, add fruit. Then spin in blender. Make sure everything is crush up. And canna oil. You can make them any flavor.

Another one----take a chocolate protein shake in the can.2 T. of canna peanutbutter, ice blend. Yum.

I make these for patients all the time. Mine are mostly sugar free.

8. yeah, me to, I don't know how old this woman is, or if she has other medical issues that would prevent her from smoking[​IMG]