Paris Hilton - Makeup Removed (with a sandblaster, obviously)

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by SuicidalSoldier, Sep 5, 2009.

1. This is really just a copy of the bit i wrote on my album page with the pic on it...
    that can be found here:

Paris Hilton - Makeup Removed (with sandblaster) - Marijuana Pictures, Photos & Videos - Grasscity.com Media Gallery

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

[​IMG]

This is how Paris Hilton looks - - - With NO makeup on. - - - A rare sight in our society. Lucky catch whomever photographed.....it =/
    Although there IS a shopped' part of this photo that must be revealed for legal reasons-
    Paris' Teeth in this image have been altered to show what they REALLY are like, but when she got gum disease(Aleisha Finnington, Paris' tooth buffer, died. So, naturally, Miss. Hilton's teeth were not brushed for too long. Coke rots through teeth worse than sugar, would you believe!?) daddy got his little princess a set of diamond coated pearl teeth gold-wired into her gums (which is a painful procedure, usually requiring A LOT of lidocaine pumped into the mouth. Though the Dentist of the Hilton sisters(Patrick McRottreg) said that Paris said she didn't want the lidocaine injection(s) because she had "brought her own numbing agent". He even made a statement that she "assured me it would work just as well, if not better than the lidocaine, and that it was even a part of the 'caine numbing agent family, though she wouldn't say which exact chemical.
    I didn't find it suspicious until she presented a small mirror, gold razor-blade, snuff pipe and a small glass container filled with white powder that looked alot like snow. At which point i began to think she was doing something much more sinister than I would care to comment about, until she turned to me and said "Don't worry, it's not what it looks like, I'm only doing this because the bioavailability of this particular agent is higher when it is taken intranasally. Ignore those silly things that people say about me and drugs. I mean, I'm Paris Fucking Hilton, damnit!", then smiled and turned back to the bench with her items on it before emptying a small container onto the mirror, cutting the 'snow-like substance' up into a kind of 'line formation'. There were 4 'lines', of which she wasted no time in sniffing up both nostrils Left,Right,Left,Right.. and shortly after that, less than a minute later, she was lying in the chair, mouth wide open, eyes closed as though she was sleeping and we done the procedure.
    It took a whole hour to drill and wire 31 teeth into her gums and attach the frame to the single REAL tooth that had survived the previous infection.
    She DID NOT flinch at all in that time. In fact, she barely moved at all.
    Which was unusual because her heart-rate was exceedingly fast throughout the entire procedure, no doubt raising her heart pressure too
    Maybe it was fakedocaine, which is more mentally numbing than lidocaine. Using certain brain chemicals to change the perception of pain- like paracetamol(a.k.a. Acetaminophen)."
    We apologise for the alteration but felt it added value to the photo through depicting how the mouth would actually look, if Miss Hilton's 'false' set were to be removed or even stolen, as according to Mr. McRottreg, who was reluctant to comment on the exact worth of the teeth, but gave a good, albeit brief, estimate on what each tooth contains.
    He said there was approximately $250,000 of gold-wiring alone, with each piece of pearl used in each tooth being worth around $150,000 and then, finally, theres the 16carat white diamond coating of the pearls, each one tooth's coating pricing in the area of $7million.
    Added together, that's a whopping $7,150,000 per tooth!!
    So then making 31 of them and wiring them in(using gold wiring) adds up to...
    31 x $7,150,000 = $221,650,000 for the teeth
    Plus $250k for the gold wiring...makes a total of.........
    $221,900,000 for false teeth...a record maybe?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

2. Great job at photoshop! +rep for making me laugh :D

3. She actually looked very good when she was leaving jail, and better then a lot of her "posed" pics.

4. i have heard that she is actually pretty cool and just "acts" spoiled and stuff because that's the way people expect (and some- want) her to be...
    dunno though.
    i DO think the is hot when she's not posing, and doesn't have the makeup on.
    in real life, that is, this pic was obviously taken before reconstructive surgery.
    that plastic surgeon is a maniac and a god. rofl
    cheers dudes/dudettes for the comments/kind words xD