Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Paris, France dank pickups!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by drfillmypipeup, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Hey guys! Last update on some pick ups in Paris. In a month i'm moving to either Toronto, Canada or Houston, Texas for University! So... Can't wait!
    Unknown strains, but has a very skunky smell!

High: Complete couchlock and it's preety trippy. Get's you the munchies unless its after 11pm and mcdonalds is closed OH NOES!!!!!

Anyways viola enjoy!

Attached Files:

2. Blaze it up!:smoke: Peace

3. nice man. is bud expensive in paris?

4. looks good bro enjoy

5. Kind of. I really have nothing to compare it too actually until this summer.
    But that big bag was 150 euros worth which is 201.135 USD. Weighed up to 12.3 grams if i can remmember.

Peace

6. Well if you move to Toronto you can slash your bud expenses in half!

7. Hell yeah, nice looking bud! France is awesome, i'm saving money to take a trip over to there:cool:. If you do come to the states, you wont have to worry about McDonalds being closed at any time of the day, haha. Good luck with the move and university!

8. more then half if you look in the right places, waaayy danker to

9. Nice looking bud ya got there, looks like your bong could use some clean water.

10. oh hahaha its not dirty hahahahah. my buddy put cranberry juice in there with fresh water HAHAH.

11. damn dude 150 euros for 12 grams? fuck me thats expensive, you should seriously consider your offer to go to canada

12. ya but its really good stuff. Here in Paris its impossible to find bud, u need to know people that know people. 99% of weed here is hash. Mostly shitty brick morrocan, but i get afghan and fresh good morrocan anywhere from 5-10 euro a gram. Best hash 20 grams = 100 euros.

13. ohh buddy i suggest u hit up t.o if your looking for the bomb and nice bong rele reminds me of my old one RIP :(

14. ye im going to toronto this weekend. gonna get blaaaazzedd!

15. damn im in Toronto right now and dunno where to get herb... and its hella cold too hahahaha. need to score me some before 4/20 for sure!!!

16. nice shit man, sad to see ur movin... im visiting paris in june.

is it hard to find hash/weed there? anysuggestions where to look?

17. I understand Americans aren't exactly welcome there, and those that speak shitty french are hated more. So I have to ask are there a lot of dutch speakers there? cause thats the only other language I know

18. Grandaddypurps ima be there in June. Im in Toronto until early may but then i have to go back to Paris and finish off my final exams in my school and they end about june 3rd. Then i dunno might stay in paris with friends until july or head up to amsterdam for a week and then come back.
    Hit me up when you come to Paris. If im still there, id help you out.
    Hash is EASY to find in Paris. Like Very easy - but quality wise hard. Don't aproach any arab looking "rakai" people or ull get away with rubber for hash. Bud is hard to find, very very hard to find and if you do it's like Dirt weed in american terminology? I guess that's the word although they will say its either Skunk or super skunk haha.
    Good places to find weed is toward the center and Bercy/Bastille/Belleville but watch out! With Sarcozy being a total deuchebag it's sketchy. Undercover cops everywhere and if you get booked, you get booked for good.

Pyro: Americans are welcome, we dont HATE americans, its just bush haha. The problem with French people is... and i will give u a tip is that if you TRY to speak french with us, then that will show us that your not a selfish redneck american and most people if you try to be cool with them and start out in a bit of french and then english, THEY will help you out in english. If you come up to them with bad attititude even though some can speak perfect english, they will tell u in french that they dont know anything and walk away.

Anyways good luck! Paris is an amazing city to get high in. I really enjoyed my 19 years there! haha now time for a change!

19. Lol, I was in paris a few years ago. Great city.

20. Im going to amsterdam also after paris with my family. when my dad gets home later im gonna ask him the dates. then il let u kno