Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Parents

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by _OneLove_, Jul 31, 2011.

1. 1: My mom was when I just started out (14/15yo), I hid it from her. My dad has never been against it.

2: My dad does (he's close to 60), my mom doesn't but she didn't care after I graduated high school.

3: Yes

4: I do with my dad, never have with my mom. Sometimes I ask her if she wants to but she declines every time. Apparently it made her flip out when she tried it years and years ago.

2. 1. Not too sure never really asked and yes I hide it. (yes I'm 18)
    2. No
    3. They don't know
    4. No

3. my mom used to smoke back in the day. But she doesn't anymore and she wouldn't approve of me doing it if she knew I did. So I hide it. The rest of my family on my moms side smoke or used to smoke. My family knows I smoke and they're chill with it. They don't tell my mom. My mom knows my cousin smokes and doesn't care. We talk about weed and other drugs sometimes and she also thinks that bud should be legal.

She knows I used to smoke but she thinks I only did it once in a while and she found out late so it wasn't like she could really kick me out for it. But she'd probably kick me out now if she found out I was doing it now. So I hide it from her and I always will because she doesn't approve and I wouldn't want to disappoint her like that and I think she'd look at me differently.