parents?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tokintilchokin, May 25, 2002.

1. If i live with my parents and they're not cool with bud in the house, would it be like impossible to grow?

2. do you live on the same floor as your parents or do you have any small closets in your attic or your basement(think creative)?????

3. if you live with your parents the best thing you can do is try to grow outdoors.

4. yeah their gonna find it man(speakin from experience).. if their sensible, they'll understand pro's of growing your own.. if not, scrap it and take it outdoors.

5. GROW OUT SIDE! PARENTS R A PAIN IN THE ASS! I USE TO THINK THAT MY PARENTS WERE KILLING MY PLANTS WHEN I WAS LIKE 14 BUT I FOUND OUT JUST LAST YEAR THAT THEY WERE ACTUALLY TAKEING THEM AND GROWING THEM OUTSIDE FOR THEMSELVES! MY DADDY TOUGHT ME THAT IF U PLANT IN A SWAMPY DAMP AREA THAT IS WET YEAR ROUND WHERE IT GETS LOTS OF NATURAL LIGHT, THEY WILL GROW A LOT TALLER, NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT U CAN BUY MINNOWS AND FEEDER GOLD FISH AT THE LOCAL PET STORE FOR 10 CENTS EACH AND GRIND THEM UP IN THE BLENDER TO MIX WITH THE SOIL FOR A GREAT NATURAL FERTILIZER...... PEACE AND HAPPY GROWING............

6. might want to be carefull growing in the parents house...the man can take it if they bust ya....

7. my parents are actually ok with me smokin and stuff, but i dont have any idea as to what they would do if i was growing..... they'd probably think it was good because i wasnt spending all my money on bags, but then again they always tell me "you know, what you and your friends do all the time is illegal, and you guys should be careful (bla bla bla) because it can ruin your life getting caught...
    i also dont really have a room to do it in and i tried outdoors and they didnt grow much.
    theres also the issue on the place where to hang and dry the plants

8. That's my problem, but I know of a great spot. I'll show some pics soon, to see if it looks good to you guys.

9. My mom knows that im growing my own, in my room, by my bed, and she don't reallygive a damn since se is moving to Cali and im stayin here with my dad. My dad in the other hand really dosn't agree with me and my growing. Right now im only growing 1 plant, since it's my first time and i really don't know how to grow much, so it's more like a test dummy, but if it turns out to be smokable, alas. I gonna get this bad as fan that you connect into the wall and intakes orders, and shoots it back out so fresh and so clean clean. Ok, when it's time to harvest, i heard it's a good idea to cut the plant, hang it upside down and have a black garbage bag over it. If this isn't such a ood idea or if there are better please lemme in on da' delio. Gracias.

10. man my mom claimed she was cool with it and was tottaly bullshitting me i had this white widow *SoB* and it was about a month in *SnIfF sNIfF and when i woke up frum a high nap it was tottaly gone!!!! she fucking plucked it out and acted like nothing happened?! i was sooo pist i coulda smacked her i mean i wouldnt but u kno when u get them thoughts but dont act on em i mean she seen the trouble i went thru everyday to take care of it n all my efforts in tha garbage bin (i think) that and money that baby wasnt free *hOLdInG In A tEaR gooodamitt!!!!!!!@#$ THIS IS TOO MUCH !!!

GROWW ONN-peace o u t

11. I feel you br0. I had a 7 inch unknown plant growing in my backyard. I had gone to Missourri with my dad for 3 days and when i came back it was gone. My sister who was taking care of it said that it had like 5 leaves or so on it. anywayz, when i came back, the tall one was gone and the small one was still there.

12. cant you just wait until you can move out?

..seems kind of sketchy to grow in your parents' house. just a tiny bit.

13. 3 years ago when I was still living at home I grew in my closet. And my parents were not cool with bud in the house either, so i just went to the hardwere store and got a lock for my closet door.

14. yeah dude a damn lock i was gunna do that but i live in a appartment so i think it would be like damaging property lol but ironically my mom just purchashed sum property so imma put freaking bolts on the door lol thats gunna be sweet man *experiencing first house joy....lol imagine that basement wow man im in bussiness now MUUUAHAHAHAHA...but i cant wait to get out so thats why im growing in the house cause who knows i might not move out for another 10 years (im 18) hehehe so now i have two pots started heheheheh ..back to my smoke...

GROWW ONN-peace o u t

15. my parents snooped muh room while i was gone for a week at a college thing and took muh fuckin kik azz Ice Plants and grew them for themself:( *bitchz*