parents

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by budxbuddy2, Mar 23, 2009.

1. so my mom got me a piss/hair test and i totally failed the hair test (but passed the piss test) And my mother tried saying that i need to go to rehabilitation for drug use. and i just tried to explain to her the only time im happy is when im smoking a fat ass blunt or rokin a nice bowl :smoking:

2. #2 Peppie, Mar 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2009
    Ummm...being happy only when you're high = addiction

Assuming you're 18, your parents can't force you to take a drug test and moreso they can't force you to go to rehabilitation unless it's court mandated or something like that.

3. how would that make her think you don't need rehab? if it ever gets to the point that i'm only happy when i'm high, i'm going to seriously cut down.

4. Not exactly, it could be a form of self medicating for an underlying disorder.

5. I think that you should try explaining it a little better. Let her know that weed is a harmless drug and make sure she dosen't have a bunch of myths about it in her head. Show her some hard facts. The only reason that my parents ever really cared about me doing it, is beacuse I could go to jail for it. They didn't care that I was smoking, and they're idea behind not wanting me to do it so often was that If I get caught it was jail time. Other than that they understood beacuse they smoked when they were young, too.

Just try to show them the light, but respect them, too. They are you're parents, after all.

6. Well if your only happy when high you should probably take a good look at your life man.

But tell her she's off her rocker if she wants you to go to rehab for a drug that you can smoke every day for 10 years and then quit cold turkey. Cuz thats how easy it actually is. It may not seem like it, but imagine if you suddenly had an allergy to MJ that would cause anaphylactic shock if you tried to use it. Would you find it hard to stop smoking?

7. Shit, I didn't expect my mom to find out I smoked pot. When she did, I was in the middle of making a hand carved pipe just because there fun to do, my mom walks in my fucking room, and yeah. Story be told. But what I think got her, was when she was walking out, I said, would you rather me be at home smoking and eat, or out drinking and driving. Now, my mom lets me smoke whenver and everything. I've even gave her some, and got her high as fuck off of 1/4 a fat J. It was sweet.:smoking:

8. If youre over 18 they cant legally force you to take a test, but in many cases (myself included) they can stop paying for school, tell u to move the fuck out, etc.. For my situation that is basically the same as forcing me.