Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

parents

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gotcaughttoken, Feb 26, 2009.

1. when did you start talking to your parents/coming home high? I can talk to them on the phone high, but seeing them in person is totally different.

2. Yeah it's the same with me, it's just my mom I can't talk to directly. Everyone else im fine.

3. i talk to them face to face high, did it the first time i got high

theyre anti pot too

4. i should add i've been caught before, so their kinda suspicious.

5. i could come home high in front of my ma, but my step dad always knew cause he was an everyday toker back in the day

6. Well I do both, its really all about chilling out and experience, I still struggle though :devious:

7. took me about 6 months after i started smoking to even be cool talking to them on the phone, and about 3 months after that is started coming home high and talking to them.

i found a weird trick that works for me, if i ever get paranoid, i just repeat the phrase "its all in your head" and i calm down. dont know why, but for some reason it helps me reconnect to reality if im really paranoid.
    i barely ever even get paranoid anymore though. :smoke:

8. My parents know I smoke.

9. my paretns will only notice if my eyes or red or if i stutter, but my mom doesnt even now wat pot smells like

10. #10 kanibal rabbit, Feb 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2009
    earlier today my dad walked into my room just as I was setting my bong down and blowing out a cloud.

him yellin "what the hell are you doing!?"

me "It's not mine! im holding it for a firend!"

we both had a good laugh then I showed him my new bong.

dont have much of a problem talking to the folks while high.:smoke:

11. hahaha i wish my parents were as chill as that.

12. Idk man, she lived during the 60's and 70's so I'm guessing she probably does

13. whoa! how do you know when his parents lived? he could be a lot older than that.. hopefully not much younger if he really is 18.

14. nah my mom grew up during that time and she has no clue what it smells like either.

15. my parents have accepted the fact that i smoke so they dont care anymore

16. Well my parents are ok with it now that they know I smoke. Both of my parents are deaf though, so coming in the house and signing face to face with them used to be the worst. My mom has told me some funny stories about when she used to trip out on brownies lol.

17. Mine wouldn't care, except for the fact that being in their house high would mean that I drove from my house, high.

Yeah, don't talk to your parents high. You can't help it when you get caught, but they WILL notice. Unless you have really bad parents who don't talk to you that much (in which case I wouldn't be concerned about talking to them high), they will know when you're acting strange.

18. cool man, no disrespect

19. Ive only had to be home high with everyone up a few times. Im high at home with parents sleeping alot. Once my dad was measuring windows in my room while I was high, so I just lied down lowering the chance he would notice me high. Ive had to talk to them on the phone high a few times though.

20. my parents dont care aslong as i dont put it in the way of responsiblities