Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Parents.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FloatinHigh, Jan 28, 2014.

1. I've been caught by my dad countless times but my mom none. My dad is pretty chill. I am just curious for any of you guys who live w/parents, how do they react when they catch you/know you're baked?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscit

2. Depends on how strict your parents are/who you are..
    If you're just a kid that attends school and doesn't do any sports/extra curricular activities I'm sure your parents wouldn't care. But if you play a lot of sports I can see where parents would be concerned.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. my parents know the dealio

4. My mom isn't okay with it, but if I'm baked and she notices she's just like are you high? -.- and I'm like yea sorry and that's it. She doesn't care because she smoked weed so much when she was younger but at the same time she has to act like a parent so yea. But my dad is a very strict guy who comes from a religious background so he doesn't really like it

5. My mom is the strictest but she's the one that doesn't care if I smoke........ I find it very odd, but I think she knows it's not bad for you. I honestly don't know how my dad would react if he knew. But I'm bout to be 23 in less than a month and moving out so doesn't really bother me.

6. My dad is such a budnazi! (Ironic because we're German).. He's so against it I can't even begin to explain how against It he is... I think you get the picture. My mom is kind of oblivious when it comes to being high... You could literally be laughing your tits off with über red eyes and she would just act the same.. So I don't know if she has known this whole time or if she's just, like I said, oblivious :) but I moved out at the beginning of the year so their opinion doesn't really matter anymore :)No matter how you wiggle and dance, the last drop always goes down your pants.

7. I think I'm lucky since I have an older brother who's been smoking weed for 14 years or so. No idea on my parents stance on it though, although my brother said my mum wanted to make hash brownies for a party and needed green sooooo.

They just act normally, even if I have bad giggles and red eye.