Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Parents Trip!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ArtesiaBuds, Sep 5, 2002.

1. *commentators voice*

and PP steals the ball and dribbles to his end of the court...he shoots..........

2. yeah, i mean if i wanna let my pants hang and wear my hat backwards that has nothing to do with you. I think thats bullshit how u have to be properly dressed to enter in your house, everyone has there own style and i think it should be respected and accepted

3. ahh...but just as equally as your style should be respected and accepted, so should the rules of the persons house....someone else said, respect is give and take, or something like that, both wishes should be respected, its fine and dandy to do whatever the hell you want else where, but when you enter that persons house, their rules are the final word.

4. yeah dude i totally understandits their house and i respect that and all , but when i enter someones house they shouldn't be giving me dirty looks and telling me how high or low to wear my pants, thats rude man

5. it would be more rude for you to not respect the wishes of his household....your just a visitor there, its not like you have to conform allll the time to those rules.

6. damnit namron, you always come with a good come back. I'm just gonna leave it at that

7. yeah definitely, if you come into someones house, you go by their rules.. thats just respect

but it IS still a bit rude to tell someone to pull up their pants, and they definitely have no right to fuck with your property.

8. lol...well..i try

and well...i guess if you dont like thier rules or them fucking with your property...even tho they havent touched you yet...in this situation that were speaking of....then you can always leave:D

9. yeah dont get me wrong id still pull up my pants if i was asked, rude or not.. but if, for example, the parents ask you to take your pants off so that they can burn them, that DOES count as fucking with your property and trust me, id be the hell out of there before you could say it.

completely hypothetical example, of course

10. it was his own son....i doubt very seriously BPP would snatch off your pants and burn them :D...

11. i said it was hypothetical, dammit :)

12. hell...id burn everybodies pants hypthetically.....and then wallow in the ashes naked, reveling in the denim power i absorb from the very charred remains of once living plants.

13. .....

RANDOM IMAGE TIME!

*kids cheering

Attached Files:

14. If my two elementary school-aged kids are there Norman, it will be shit city for you. ;)

But if they are not there, I'd break out the bottle of Jagermeister on you and when your watching your intestines flow out of your mouth into the toilet, I'd smoke up your entire stash. :)

But I would never burn anyone's pants. I don't want to see baggy pants because I don't particularly care to see other guy's underwear. For a man to flash his underwear at other guys, IMHO, is not the most heterosexual thing to do. Now If you don't mind other guys checking your drawers out, that's fine but I don't want to see your drawers. ;)

As far as caps go, you don't wear in my house. My house, my rules.Simple, period, end of story. I could give a rat's ass what you wear or do in public, but don't get pissed at me for making fun of you and the way you look. I understand everyone has their own personnal style and fashion, but if you look funny to me, Hell I'm going to laugh at you. I got a nasty comment the other day from a Goth kid. Something like "what are you staring at?" And I was confused, if you don't want people to look or gawk at you, then why do you have a fashion that is so far out there. And on top of that, it's not like we were in NYC or LA or London, but in a backwards little Alabama town of a few hundred people that is about 20 years behind in the past.

15. contrary to the most popular beliefs, i do have SOME common sense...lol.....and a shred of respect.:D

now, as for the jagermeister, i dont drink, so youd be hard pressed to get me throwin up my intestines.....unless ive had a bad day, then i would probably most willingly regurgitate that mornings cold pizza.

16. Who was talking about drinking peach schnapps and Hot Damn and Coors light last week and puking his guts out!!!!

I know you have some common sense, even though Arkansas didn't contribute much in the War between the States. ;) LOL

17. dude, you arent supossed to look ;)

18. hahaha..that was on christmas eve...i was celebratin a birthday....thats enough occasion to drink....especially JESUS CHRISTS birthday......there were two moons that night.....and they kept movin.

19. WUSS ;)

20. If you are living under my roof, you live by my rules. If you don't want to live by my rules just leave. That is fairly simple.

When you come down my drive way to my house, I expect you to be dressed in an appropriate manner. Any one who comes here that is not dressed that way will be told to leave.

As far as burning the pants. My house, my money that was spent, my house that they were not coming into. If my son wants to wear those types of pants some where else, thats his choice.

I have raised my kids to be respectfull of all others, and my son agrees that to show your ass in public is dissrespectfull to anyone that sees you. Even the law says you can't go around showing your ass.

Most of the stores, and resturants will not let you in their buildings with your pants hanging down. They can and do have people arrested for that.

I am not disagreeing with what anyone does. Just what they do on my property or when my children are concerned.