Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Parents that smoke with their children, and children that smoke with their parents...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by haist, Jun 11, 2012.

1. Word. Thats pretty much my story, had a buddie over when I was young about 13-14 and we were rolling a joint in my room. My mom came in and seen I was trying to roll a joint , I thought we were gunna get in shit but she just rolled it for us and sparked it.
    She was fine with it shes been smoking since she was a kid also so it was a good night.
    smoked with my whole fam every day since for quite a few years brought us together alot more :D:smoke:

2. ^ur mom jus wanted some free bud! hahah.

3. I've smoked with my girlfriends parents before, hell her dad always hooked me up with free weed whenever I needed it. But, that stopped around the time he started going psyco.

4. All my parents do is take my weed :(

5. #25 Azn Invasion, Jun 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2012
    I think that'd be chill and bring me closer to my parents haha... unfortunately they're the typical uneducated propoganda-nized adults :(

6. Been smoking with my parents since I was 15 goin on 16. I think it has made us closer over the years.

7. I know my dad used to smoke for 18 years but I never bothered to toke up with him. I think it would be quite awkward.

8. all i can say is that i wish i could smoke with my dad. enjoy man :bongin:

9. When I was 13, I ran away from my dad's place and moved in with my mom. My mom wasn't strict about shit and had no authority over me (thank god I wasn't an asshole child), anyways, over a period of months I fed her videos like the union and shit and eventually I just started purposely leaving my weed out on my table and then one day I asked her if she wanted to smoke a joint and it's an alternative to smoking cigarettes. So we toked up. Every once in a while she still tokes up (once every 2 weeks?)

10. I've smoked with both my mum n dad, only a few times tho times. it was suprsingly not awkward and actually a really good experience, something we can laugh about later on. I smoke at my mums place every night now and she's fine with it. their pretty chill parents

11. This weekend I smoked with my cousin and his mom. It was a little awkward but it was cool too. She was pretty chill. And it got rid of her back pain completely. She said her prescribed medicine wouldn't do a tenth of what weed does.

When I have kids, im going to smoke with them. I find it to be a good past time and I know my kids will grow up to be stoners (lol I don't even have a girlfriend right now and I already know that)

12. I've smoked with both my mom and dad. It was kind of awkward at first, not gonna lie. But now it's not so bad. I prefer smoking with my mom because she's less weird about it. I dunno, sometimes my dad kind of acts disapproving about smoking with me, but other times he's fine when we smoke, although he doesn't like getting really high these days. He taught me how to roll a joint though, and afterwards said something like, "I never thought I'd be teaching my daughter this." Lol. Once again being iffy about it. But at least I don't have to worry about hiding it or anything. This was all after i turned 18, by the way.

I guess if I had kids, I would smoke with them too. But only when they're adults.

13. i havent told my parents yet. they would both be disappointed. the main problem: they are uneducated about marijuana. they think it kills brain cells, is addicting, etc......