Parents that know...but don't say

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by computersmoker, Dec 28, 2008.

1. im in college and i came back for christmas and shit and i decided i would smoke and then open presents and shit like that. I'm pretty sure that my mom knows but won't say anything. Any one know what im talking about? Sorry if this doesnt make sense because im high as fuck

2. Dude I totally know what you mean.
    Like you are so high around them.
    You probably smell.
    So they must know! Like how good you get away with it for so long?
    But they don't say anything.

3. LOLOL I am soooo blazed right now... and slightly drunk.

But dude, my dad's the worst for it. I tell him I'm "going out" at 11:00pm on a Tuesday, and he just gives me this stare. It penetrates into the the depths of my soul.

And he knows. He knows.

:smoking:

4. haha my mom knows ALL the time when im blazed and doesn't say a word about it. she knows i smoke and accepts it since she used to back in the day. But i try to keep it secret still and i think its the same with her lol as for my dad, i haven't straight up told him yet but he knows i drink sometimes and he's so chill with it, i like to keep my habits on the dl

5. mines got no clue whatsoever.

6. I can't tell...I came home from break after smoking 2 blunts on the ride home. I didn't feel like taking time to air it out or clean it out. I'm in college so I don't really give a shit. I kinda wanted to to smell it to see what her reaction would be. My parents are cool with my drinking and having all my friends over to drink, but I have no idea what their views of smoking weed are. My mom told me "go take your car to the car cleaner, it smells"

I dunno if shes too oblivious to the smell of pot or if she just won't say anything to me. I'm pretty good at keeping a low profile about it but you never know.

7. hum I can't imagine hiding it from my mom, we smoke together (its fucking awesome since she pays for mine sometimes) and the other ppl living w/ us kno I smoke and drink too cuz I just don't give a fuck since I do most of the work at home. My mom's the one in hiding tho she doesn't want her ex-druggy b/f to know she's hittin it w/ me.:D

8. yeah!!!!!

9. i thank god that i am creative enough to keep thinking of legitimate excuses to take the car out past 11 like every night.

my parents have caught me on a few occassions but think i have quit. or so i think... i've been pretty sloppy since winter break i think they must have fucking noticed SOMETHING. i ate the whole pumpkin pie in one night and they were just like " :| ....... come on ". and thats the least worst things on the list by far.

but i caught my dad a couple times so its all good i guess. caught his ass ordering an eighth... that mothafucka. its so funny in my house kuz both my dad and i are always making stories and i always know hes going to smoke and he probably knows im going to smoke but we can neither tell for sure. and my mom probably knows the whole time too.

funnyshit

10. my parents defiinitely. i think.

11. So if they smoke and know you smoke, why do you have to hide it?

12. aww man i cant tell if my parents do or not! they smoked in their day, they would be big time hypocrites if they were pissed if they catch me

13. exactly what i ask myself every day. but the thing is they don't know for sure. they wanted me to quit... at least until im in college n shit. so they dont know for sure. but if i find out they do know... i'll ask them that exact question

14. i told them i smoked when i burnt off my eyebrows a few weeks ago....then i told them i quit( biggest bs ever). but theyve seen me high sense and i just dont know wether they know

15. That deserves its own thread.

16. hah i did post a thread about that

17. dude i fuckin love these forums. what better place to talk high on the internet with people than other people high on the internet looking for other high people on the interenet to talk to who are also looking for high people high on the internet while they are high on the interenet.

it all makes sense.

damn i am high.

18. lol yes it does

19. After my parents caught me about ten times (sophomore-senior year of high school) they then just ignored it. I was never blatant about it, I usually wasn't high around them. But, inevitably, they would come home at the wrong times. However, after my last time getting caught, about a year ago, they have never bothered me about it again. I'm at university, now. Been getting 3.5+ GPA for 4 quarters, now, so I guess they don't have much of a legitimate reason to try & get me to stop. Occasionally my mom makes reference to me being a "pot smoker", but that's as far as things get.

My parents even found two hits of acid in our freezer, & only gave me a little talk about being smart, & safe. "Stay away from acid, it's dangerous", was my dad's words... Little does he know how much acid I've done.

Oz.

20. everytime my mom catches me she pretends she never knew and this is the first time

but my dad is completely chill with it