Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Parents that drug test, solution to problem.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by steveo88, Aug 29, 2012.

1. Do you live at home and parents sometime give you a random drug test, I'm 23 in school and sometimes get a dt when my dad smells pot in my truck, but I got a way to beat it, the first way drink some water before you take a piss, keep it in your mouth, if you got the top, just spit the water on it, and if it is inside the cup, samething, but empty the water out, other choice is going out buying a drug test, putting water to show a negative, and keep the top/container for whent ehy random you, and you just keep the one they give you for future drug test, hope this helps all that have this little problem.

2. I would not be pleased if my parents tried to drug test me. It is an unforgivable invasion of privacy. However, my parents would never to it because they're not fucking dick heads.

3. also, if you are being tested for probation or something, just stay clean, that is what I did, no point in risking jail, over smoking while on probation.

4. well, my mom isn't, my dad is, and I strongly agree with you statement, but I do live under their house while in school, but still I disagree with it, good thing i rarely do get dt'd, reason why I'm looking for a job to get a apartment, while going to college.

5. im sorry bwhahahaha:cool:

6. youre 23 and get drug tested by your parents...damn i feel your pain bro.
    their house their rules i suppose.

being 23 as well, i would move the fuck out.
    id rather struggle to survive than submit to random drug testing for a house.

7. I see nothing wrong with your situation, I would much rather not struggle with life at 23 while in school and live comfortably than move out and possibly fuck up my education because of the struggles and what not.

Good info, thanks man.

8. not comfy if you can't smoke bud:cool:

9. Man thats so fucked... your 23 man let your parents know that your an adult and don't need that bullshit drug test.
    If you get caught, simply just educate them through legitimate research papers, and ask them how it's bad and how its affecting your life and other around you. They probably will be speechless

It's 2012 and most parents are still buying into the idea that weed in dangerous, ignorance is at an all time high.

10. Wait I have a friend with this problem can you explain with more detail please

11. Damn you are 23 and they are testing you....
    If my parents ever did that I would lose so much respect for them. Glad you know how to beat it tho. I think they sell synthetic urine you can buy too.

12. You need to just move out and get your own place. That's just sad and ridiculous.

13. I think it's time to get off the tit and move out. Trust me your 23 your parents want u to move out.

14. lol, I've been looking for a job so I can, I don't have job so I can't pay rent, also, they only tested me for like a month last year ant once this year, it was because I went to jial for less then a gram, and a pipe, and they bailed me out and I still live under their roof, I don't have to worry about anymore, was just stating that i had a problem, and I'm just here to help others out if they are in a similar situation.

15. yeah exactly man, I would love my own place, but no job, if i had a job then bam I would be out of this joint, also I still smoke inside the house, just go to my bathroom I live upstairs, vent is on the side of the wall hard to explain, but I just hit the bowl hold it for 30 seconds and put pipe by vent, and no smell, unless I got some stinky bud lol.

16. Well, there are two different types of piss tests, one the lid has the test on it, the other it is inside the cup, if you get the one with the top, just throw some water in your mouth right when you have to take it, example have a cup of water with you, and drink it right when it gets handed to you, leave some water in your mouth, leave the glass down where your rents can see it, spit the water out of your mouth and dump it once it changes different form white, wipe the water off the lid so it is dry, piss in the cup, don't turn on water, just flush toilet set the drug test down, and wait on them to see the results, if the drug test is inside the cup, you can do the method above, except spitting the water in the cup then emptying it, or fill it with toilet water, or whatever you feel like, then dump it out make sure the sides are dry so it isn't suspicious, piss in it and give it to them, if you got any other questions feel free to ask.

17. you know legally you dont have to take the test dont you?

18. [quote name='"steveo88"']Do you live at home and parents sometime give you a random drug test, I'm 23 in school and sometimes get a dt when my dad smells pot in my truck, but I got a way to beat it, the first way drink some water before you take a piss, keep it in your mouth, if you got the top, just spit the water on it, and if it is inside the cup, samething, but empty the water out, other choice is going out buying a drug test, putting water to show a negative, and keep the top/container for whent ehy random you, and you just keep the one they give you for future drug test, hope this helps all that have this little problem.[/quote]

Using water instead of urine will show up as invalid, aka it will not show as negative OR positive, it just won't show a result. I've seen and used over 10 different brands of at home drug tests. Unless I'm not understanding your method...

19. yeah, but would I want to live on the streets.....herp derp.