Parents smoking with their kids for the first time

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by grasscoty, Feb 8, 2017.

1. I would never do this because I would look like amateur hour next to my parents

That was a great video thanks for sharing

• Like Like x 3
  2. I smoked with my dad about four or five years ago. It was fun, but a little weird. I never smoked with my mom up until Sunday right after the Patriots won the Super Bowl.

It was silently acknowledged that my entire immediate family smokes, but since Massachusetts legalized it in November, we talk about it much more openly. My brother actually bought her a bubbler for Christmas and we all had a good laugh when she opened the package and we got to explain how it works.

• Like Like x 4
  3. when i was 18 or 19, my father came home from drinking with the neighbor with a fat joint of homegrown, indoor danks. he summoned my mother and i outside and showed us the joint, and said "we're gonna smoke this as a family". they each took two or three tokes and i finished the joint. it was somewhat awkward but funny, afterward i didn't have to go to great lengths to hide my toking from them and since that day, we occasionally smoke together. i bought my mother her first glass pipe for christmas two years ago. my father will still only toke on the rarest of occasions, usually when he's already very drunk and almost ready to go to sleep.

now that its legal in maine i've got my own indoor grow going, its actually the half of the first floor of the house i'm renting (the other half is a very roomy garage). my mother loves to help in the growrooms when she visits, she's always loved growing herbs and vegetables and she's fascinated by the way cannabis grows.

• Like Like x 4
  4. I feel like smoking with parents would b a very interesting and fun experience! If only my parents were more accepting of trees

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. My dad can't handle the bud I get, he's still on that brick weed

Also he's probably never entertained the idea of us smoking together and probably wouldn't

• Like Like x 1
  6. I smoke with my pops all the time. Mom ain't into it though.

Ls

• Like Like x 1
  7. i wish lol, itd be awkward for me as well

• Like Like x 1
  8. Haha, my dad is the biggest stoner I know. When I was a kid, and he found out I smoked, he was well happy because he didn't need to hide his bud from me anymore. Then he took me to a gig in Liverpool, gave me shit loads of weed, and we hotboxed his van. Then he took me to festivals and parties, and always smoked shit loads of spliffs and let me finish them all off. My mum used to grow weed in our house for him, but she refuses to ever talk about herself smoking. My dad is now giving me tips on how to grow tasty bud :p

• Like Like x 1
  9. My father used to smoke and I'm sure still does occasionally, but I've never smoked with him. Our relationship is awkward.

I have smoked with my mother-in-law though. She was a funny gal.

• Like Like x 2
  10. I have been smoking with my dad since i was 13.... And started smoking with mom around 16... Im now 27 and smoke more than both of them...