Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Parents Kicking me out

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MoneyBags420, Jul 21, 2012.

1. over a gram of weed. anyone know what the cheapest apartment i could find is... im in north jersey

2. only got like 4k to my name

3. You're better off apologizing to your parents and asking for forgiveness. Im telling you right now none of us are about that life lol...in the end...who will you have?

4. none of us are about that life?? what r u talkin about

5. Try educating your parents in a calm and civil manor I think you will be surprised and if it does not work well at least you tried :)

6. I would try to reconcile your relationship with your parents. It will be very difficult on your own with that little money. Especially in the north east you're going to be paying a lot of rent. It's worth a shot, because if you go out on your own now you're going to have to live with very little for a while. Going without luxeries and worrying about keeping a roof over your head.

7. you can get something cheap if you share an apt with a few people.

do you have a steady income?

8. dont smoke in your parents house.

9. Good luck man.

10. Craigslist rommates wanted.. Dunno about jersey but in Montreal you can split an apartment with 3 other guys for 400 a month.. That's plenty of time to get a new job and figure your shit out.

11. This is a tough one, how old are you? I think that's important to know. If you are 18yo, you'll still need all the help you can get, if you are 21-22 get a job, move out, and talk to them again when you are ready to talk to them again. They are kicking you out of the house because of a fucking plant....people are insane. Jut what I would do, then again I'm 23, I live on my own, make my own money, and my own weed, so it's much easier for me to say than for you to 'do', but you will be much happier that way. Good luck.

12. i too live in north jersey, but i'd say go back and apologize to your parents because living under their roof is certainly better than getting an apartment and blowing all your cash, especially if the rent increases and you're stuck with a shitty job that consumes your entire life schedule

13. What people are trying to say is sure we use marijuana... Sure you can call us stoners, but, there is a fine-line between maturely using it and immaturely using it.

I'm assuming you're under 20 (which, yes 18+ is an adult, however; some families don't care for that 'rule' as you are living under THEIR roof).

Even if you are doing well in school, making smart choices, etc. At the end of the day, you're still living with them under their roof. Listen to them! All they want you to be is more successful than them one day! They are trying to lead you to becoming a better person in life. They may see Marijuana as a negative obstacle, show them that it is not!

I would apologize but at the same time tell them why you like to use it and that you use it responsibly.

Now... If you're lazy, flunking school, and disrespectful to people in general you should probably re-think your strategy and smarten up.

Life is about positivity, not negativity.

14. Damn, my mom once kick me out cuz of weed and I was only just a teen but later she drove in the car and found me. and said sorry but still got a whopping tho. My parents think weed is something that will kill you, they are foreigners so it's going to be hard to persuade them that smoking weed is good, the world brainwashed ppl that weed is bad.

15. My girlfriends family is 100% Portuguese and they were the same way. In time (if you are a genuinely good person that means no harm) people will realize that marijuana/similar (hash, etc) isn't something to be compared to/categorized with cocaine and similar drugs.

Did you know that Cocaine in the United States is a Substance 2 drug whereas Marijuana is a Substance 1 drug? Ridiculous!

16. Wow, thats crazy. My friend dad died because of cocaine and i never heard a story of anyone die from Marijuana. People need to Wake up and your right.

17. Yeh that's the thing that makes the conspiracy against cannabis so obvious, its medical values are widely recognised, it is medically legal in many states for a variety of health conditions, yet under federal law it has absoloutely no medical value. What a load of bs. And the fact that it is not fully legal ANYWHERE, you would think people would wake up a bit more, but ironically straight people don't have the same intuition that you get from smoking weed, so they can't put the pieces together to realise the interest in keeping it illegal. Without going through all the facts, just this one point of federal law claiming no medical value makes it obvious what is going on.

18. The one train of thought that really makes it hard for me to believe anything the "government" has to say about their drug policies are:

If Marijuana (the plant) is naturally grown on earth in a ridiculous amount of places and has been scientifically proven to have very light health side effects. (Carcinogens, EXTREMELY rare Schizophrenic Episodes, etc) How the HELL is Cocaine less of a threat to a humans body?

The ignorance found within their Substance Level policies (Marijuana being Grade 1 and Cocaine being Grade 2 -- where 1 is more dangerous than 2) is enough for me to just instantly cancel anything they have to say about Marijuana out.

How does ANYONE fall for that?

19. Don't move out, just apologize and learn to keep your herbs hidden.

20. Obey your parents. They are the reason why your alive.