Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Parents just found sploof?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PCmids, Sep 6, 2011.

1. Huh ok today hasn't been a good day. Last week my parents found my bob marley papers after driving my locked car without my permission. Keep in mind, I'm 19 living with them until I transfer next year. Today, being the idiot I am leave out a sploof for when I smoke later that night when they're asleep. It was unused, but my dad found it and was like WTF is this?! I told him idk someone told me to make it for them, and he didn't buy it. I've never been caught and they both are very unsuspecting that I do anything illegal. Well anyway, after I told that to my dad he starts going off about how if I get arrested one time it screws up my whole life blah blah blah, and I just sat there saying "I didn't do anything!" , denying it. Anyway my question to you all is what can I tell him that sploof is for? Is there anything else people make them for other then smoking?

2. u put ur dick in it?

3. Here's your problem

You're acting like you did something wrong. Smoking cannabis is nothing more then legally immoral. Just don't act like you're doing anything wrong, if they don't accept it then you need to move out plain and simple.

4. Ahaha -- this is probably the best excuse too.

5. the trick is to stun them into shutting the fuck up

6. yea homie you did nothing wrong so you.. You may want to ether keep your stash locked and secure or dnt bring it home....

7. Yeah, just be like "you really wanna hear the fucking truth? I beat off into it". That will shut them up and they may even start staying out of your shit

8. what he said rofl

9. If he flipped out about it already then he clearly knows somethings up. If I were you I'd figure out something other than desperate excuses, underestimating him will just hurt his pride because you think hes stupid enough to fall for it.

I'm just going to assume he knows exactly what it is, or knows its for drugs. I'd probably just tell him what its for in an attempt to minimize damages, because there's a chance he thinks you use it to make meth or something retarded.

10. Tell them it's a super secret prototype for a super secret invention of yours and that they'll know what it is soon enough.

11. Yeah I should have said that when he first caught me, but now I think I'm just going to man up and admit what i do so they can't talk shit anymore

And I am counting down the days until I can move out.

12. Hey, he might believe it. Either that or it will be enough to just make him stop. I mean, if my kid said he beat off in a sploof I'd believe him because I do it all the time

13. Remember, it's their house and their rules, so if they have a problem with it, it's best to respect them and avoid any further conflict.

If you live with them, it's best to keep weed away from the house and keep it in your car instead, to protect them from the law.

It's best to handle the dispute with your parent's. There's not much we can do to help you, but we can give the best advice possible.

14. Tell him you fart into it so your room won't stink

15. #15 Homesqueeze, Sep 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2011
    smoke thru it and tell them your fating in it. problem solved, and you get to keep and use it

16. quit stealing my thoughts asshole

17. riding dirty is never a good plan straight up ignore this dudes whole post for saying that

18. right, go for honesty. aint no harm in smokin a dube. be honest and upfront, tell him where you stand on it. if at that point (which he prob will) he wants u to stop or "blah blah blah" , prob best to go your own way for now, he'll be pissed as hell, but will come around eventually.

19. I would just tell them the truth and be prepared for consequences.

My mum found my pipes the year before I was going to start college. Kicked me out, but finding a job and an apartment was pretty easy. Don't be defensive... Do they smoke? Or drink? Good comparison for substance abuse, have some charts showing the addiction vs mortality relationship... I think there's one of wikipedia... Parents tend to go with the, but you're killing your brain cells... Be prepared to answer that one too. Lol

Or be more careful in the future and don't tell them, until you are no longer reliable on their support

20. Honestly, if your parents won't accept that you smoke weed, tough for them. You need to be a man, you already know what it is.

"Man you was who you was fore you got here, only god can judge me so i'm gone, either love me, or leave me alone"