parents hid xbox harddrive for smoking weed :/

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by itsssbarbie, May 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Now I can't play cod and my life is overrrrrrrrrr </3

2. Well thats what you get for smoking while being underage, your parents still have the power to do that kind of shit.

3. surprised your parents are smart enough to know how to detach a xbox hardrive

4. Trust me, I am surprised. They know black ops is like my only hobby. And now what do they expect me to do? Smoke more tree

5. lol, don't worry cod isn't even that good of a game to begin with.

6. Lol but stilll I love murking bad kids :/

7. Hide their car keys. Thats what i use to do when I was 10

8. #9 itsssbarbie, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    LMFAO im not 10.but I get treated like im fuckin 10

9. Well, you had a good run man.

10. #11 itsssbarbie, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Im a girllll...

11. dude, if you smoke bud and video games are your only hobby, your on the wrong path man.lol. go skate, go dig some holes, throw a ball at a wall. do something other then sitting around as a hobby. this being said, im not trying to insult you or anything, but what i read pointed at that.

12. Your also underage and will probably get banned now. Try coming back when your 18.

13. #14 itsssbarbie, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2011
    Okay im not underage BYE

14. It doesn't matter WHEN you turn 18, you're not 18 now, ergo you have no business being a member of this site - especially if you can't be bothered to follow the simplest rule (no flaming or name calling)

Bye bye

15. Well let's see, I'm 19, don't live with my parents, go to college full time, and work two jobs, and your telling me I don't deserve to smoke? Grow the fuck up.

Oh, and I get to play xbox whenever I want because I don't have to worry about parents. So have fun not playing yours, I'm going to go play Portal 2.

16. lmao :hello::smoke:

17. Lol not even funny!

18. You still left the post up saying your 17....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.