parents got me arrested

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sean216, Jul 16, 2008.

1. I came home to my moms house from a party wasted and high as hell and passed out and when I woke up my dad was there and had found like .2 grams of shake left over in my pants. We started arguing about it and then he gets all pissed off and told me he was calling the cops, I was still wasted so I didn't believe him and went to sleep. Then two cops wake me up and charged me with underage drinking and possesion of marijuana. So I got community service a fine and had to take marijuana classes. Then I got put in a mental hospital for drinking and smoking too much weed. So I moved out as soon as I turned 18 now I can smoke in peace.

2. Man that is so lame he would do that. Did you yell back at him? Because he might have took that as a challenge. And do you guys still talk?

3. dude thats weak. Your parents must not love you. im sorry to hear they would do such a thing

4. I shoved him out of my room cuz hes not even supposed to be at my moms house and I think that pissed him off. I didn't talk to him or see him for like 4 or 5 months but now im chill with him

5. They love me my dad just gets really angry and over reacts.

6. What a weird space of time. How long ago did that happen?

7. Y my dads gets angry too. one time i said something hypothetical about killing him and he was about to call the cops with the phone in his hand. Ya but shoving probly made him feel disrespected or challenged. And also they sent you to MH were you really getting high and drunk too much or did they just catch you a lot?

8. there are probly a BUNCH OF STONERS in here but i HATE when people dont read stories correctly he blatantly said he was 18 FUCK!!!

9. My mother and me have always been very close, however because we are so close we fight and faugh like cats and dogs. From the age of four to 17 she called the cops on me to resolve whatever issue, she always asked them never to take me in though or not to file a report. The last time was when I didn't want to go to my Granny's house. Personally, I can't stand it when a parental unit calls the cops. There's a fine deliniation between teaching a child a lesson and being cruel.

10. I was drinking every day and smoking every day but they didn't catch me very much. I was just pissed that my mom didn't talk to me about putting me in a hospital, I just woke up and two more cops were in my room to take me there.

11. winter break I was 17 then

12. That's really fucked up. No offense, but what parents uses the police to resolve any dispute? Gay as fuck.

Sorry to hear about your parents (to everyone that has parents who involve cops). I would've just fuckin run away had that happened to me. Definitely not kosher shit.

13. Not trying to sway the topic from the poster to me, but yes, it is. The majority of my family frowned upon it. As I got older though I simply wouldn't take it and being completely honest with cops actually got them on my side a few times, which I though was impossible because I was a minor. Still am actually (I'm 18, minor till 21 so no misconceptions).

14. Here's the real question:

What was your dad doing fiddling around in your pants?

15. i'd be pretty freaked out if two cops woke me up while i was asleep.

16. I drank way too much and puked all over my self so my mom took everything out of my pockets so she could wash them

17. hmmm i wonder why your parents were angry, put yourself in there shoes, imagine seeing your 17 year old son puking on himself and unconscious, and most likely belligerent in the argument with your dad. While i don't agree with the police being involved, or the mental ward, moral of the story to me is don't bring shit that your parents don't approve of in there house. Easy enough to avoid shitty situations

18. .2 grams of weed in america and you get community service, in the uk theyd just take it from you then fo and smoke it themselfs probably

19. Wow, hasn't anybodies parents heard of a good beating? Jeez man my parents wouldn't ever call the cops on me lol.

20. Damn dude thats pretty fucked up, If my parents ever got me arrested i really dont think i would talk to them for....a while?