Parents gone for a week

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by gedge, Apr 9, 2010.

1. So my parents left to Florida for a week...:hello:

So I'm stuck here takin care of the house ...chillen... :smoking:

Smoking a bowl at my computer for the first time ever as I write this actaully.. :devious:

My friends are getting kegs, and an ice luge for the party im throwing tonight...hopefully like 100 people show up like I plan. :rolleyes:

Anyways good day everyone.

Stay High
    Stay Smart

-You know.

2. Nice. Yeah I've always wanted to be able to hit it wherever in the house. Just make sure the party doesn't get out of control and you end up on the news.

3. hey man, I hope you choose a good 100 people to invite over, it's not that fun when you have to spend the party making sure shit is going alright all through the house. theres a good chance someones gonna yack somewhere. When I have house I make sure no more than 20 people are over at once and I know they are all cool.

4. yeah I know man, the last party I through had about 130 people. Sucks having to watch over the house like a nazi so you can't really enjoy it. but there are alot of perks to throwing a party of this calibur :p

5. how to have a successful party

1: put away anything valuable/fragile(literally put it away, things get thrown and even if its in a room you dont think will be used, it might just be too late)

2; any linens, like table cloths or space rugs, that can easily be rolled up.. it will be easier to put it back down then to vacuum and be on your knees scrubbing puke out...

3: keep all the drinks in one area, kegs prolly be best in the backyard... obviously already have cups and ice available, so people dont have to go through your cabinets looking for shit...

4: see if a couple close friends can help with problems before hand dont go up to them expecting help halfway through the party... obviously party, get drunk have fun but you are responsible...

6. You my friend have been trained in how to throw a epic party. I salute you.

I follow steps 1-4 Religiously when it comes to throwing a party, an unorganized party just spells trouble.

7. i never threw a party in my life, but i believe i have a lot of cmmon sense so... in fact i rarely drink

8. You better hide all your valuables. You're going to get caught up son.

9. Make sure cars dont block exits

10. To avoid any mishaps, I say keep everyone outside. I wouldn't have a party with that many people in my own house much less my parent's.

11. GL dude.. hopefully the 100 people that your 100 friends bring are cool as well :p

12. U brother, you know whats up :) I second this:cool:

13. hide/lockup the valuables :D

14. Your house isn't getting completely trashed .

:rolleyes:

15. Or robbed

Or invaded by the police.

Lol wut?

16. srz. My friend had a party with about 30-40 people over, mostly people he knew. His dads band new ipod and alot of other shit got jacked.

Hide the vaulables, and turn the music down after 10 and get everyone inside unless u want pigs showin up.

17. soo......uhhhhh.....you live in CT....?

ummmmm....me too.....

can i......uhhh.....come to your party....?