Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Parents going on holiday

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by joshcallx, Jan 31, 2017.

1. So my parents are going on holiday for 4 days im planning on smoking two king joints 1 the first day , another the 2nd altho im a worry wort and scared the smell will linger , any of you smoke indoors when ur parents gone?

I was thinking of smoking a joint in the bath tub and blowing smoke in the water?

2. That's stupid. Smoke in the back yard or on the porch.

• Like Like x 1
  3. How old are you lol

4. This, This, Right here tells me you should probably never ever use MJ! :weed: Put some dryer sheets in a toilet paper roll and walk around the house blowing your smoke through it. It will smell " Bounce " fresh!

• Like Like x 1
  6. yall chill yo goofy ass i was just askin if the smell would stick after 2 days

7. They will be gone for four days? Dude you're fine, if you're really paranoid about it though for love of god don't smoke joints! Use a bowl and spray air freshener and you'll be fine long as you don't smoke joints or blunts especially.

8. NGCMBL!!

• Like Like x 3
  9. You want to blow smoke into water and you calling other people goofy? Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 7
  10. That's probably one of the dumbest questions I've seen on here. It's still not worse that everyone asking about fucking piss tests. 29 and you're still at home with mom and dad......
    Millennials.....

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  11. I thought my plan was rather dumb although was watching some yt vids and one guy said it . suppose i could smoke outside altho i'd prefer to chill indoors do any of you smoke joints in ur house and how long does smell last

12. Its best to always smoke outside. Unless for some odd reason you have to smoke inside.

Don't smoke weed in your parents house. I know you really wanna do it, but just go to the garage or something.

13. alright i will and i guess it sticks to the furni for more than 4 days then dam

14. Profile says he's 29 lol

15. im 18 altho parents strongly disagree with any form of smoking or drugs

16. You ain't gotta lie to kick it josh :cool:

17. aye boy sqaure yo goofy looking ass up

• Like Like x 2
  18. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  19. No the smell will not linger for any more than 12 hours maximum, unless you hotbox.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk